58 posts
  • 3 / 6
 by Horny Mcbae
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

I’m in cowboy country and the mood here is low. Nobody expects them to beat us and that worries me a bit. They still have the talent. What if this is the game they put it together.

There’s some delusional cowboy fans who are proclaiming a beating for the “weirdos” from California. I’ve been respectful because I’m quietly confident and also because I’m a classy dude. But if one of these ingrates catches me at the wrong time I might get into it with them. Here’s hoping our boys beat them and I can wear my rams hoodie on victory Monday and hand out a bunch of “good game good game, y’all played well, ya’ll will bounce back”. Muahhahahahaaaa

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

Time to take care of business. Take nothing for granted, just win and move on. I don't care what the score is.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

As they say, "one game at a time" so let's make this one the best game yet !!!

by safer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Whoa.......... Horny Mcbae="Classy Dude"? Who knew? :D ;)

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I was pretty optimistic going into the Seattle game but got a little nervous, especially after SF won, knowing it was a big game for Seattle too.

I could easily see Dallas coming out and playing really good football tomorrow. They got the talent, they got good stats this year, #1 on offense and #8 on defense by yards. That's not nothing.

But they also have a dead man walking at HC and doesn't seem like they like him enough to fight for his job so probably no on the Cowboys coming out blazing thing, but wouldn't surprise me that much...

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2083  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Well I expect that most, if not all, of the Rams players like their coach, and their team and themselves and come out guns a blazing from opening kick-off to final whistle.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Well I expect that most, if not all, of the Rams players like their coach, and their team and themselves and come out guns a blazing from opening kick-off to final whistle.

Agreed. They are already in play-off / doordie mode. Keep the momentum building.. I'm sooooo psyched!!!
Rams vs. Cowboys, nostalgia..
A win sets up the showdown.

Go Rams !!!

by PARAM
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I want to see them win tomorrow and I want to see Green Bay and Minnesota lose. That would mean one of them has 5 losses, maybe both of them if Minnesota beats them next week, 6 losses if they don't, opening up the door for the Rams should they take care of business to finish the season. I want to see.....to be truthful, I expect to see the Rams come out fired up and flying around the field for 60 minutes.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago

Crap call early in Green Bay. Cost Chi 7..

• 3 / 6
58 posts Apr 24 2024