61 posts
  • 2 / 7
 by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We got this. We are going to unleash the DOORDIE. Winning % goes up when you're in DOORDIE mode.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Watched the first half last night when I got home from the Jewel of Western Kansas. 20-0. Just finished watching second half. Satisfying victory.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago

This...
Screenshot_20191204-214820_Chrome.jpg

by ramsrams
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

I opened the post on page two, and seen this “doordie” thing, and went WTF?

Gotta admit, it took me about five seconds to get it.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago

A bit late in the week but what the heck;

QFTOS: CARDINALS POST GAME EDITION;

If kyler doesn't play....it's gonna be a joke

D is awol again

Fire this terrible coaching staff already!

Zierline(?) misses a FG from 41yds! Well, miracles do happen.

Tyrann Mathieu just got a pick for KC. He's another escapee.

Good thing I picked up Higbee in my FFL

Still on their bye I guess.

And with that motion penalty, the Cardinals own the NFL lead @ 95. Yea!

NFC West has Garrapalo, Goff, & Wilson. We are in trouble long term if we don't get our stuff together.

What did the Cardinals do on the bye week? Take 13 days off from everything?

Coming off a bye week and we look like trash. Hey Kool Kliff what the heck were you guys doing?

Murray was extremely lucky that Rapp did not take that one for 6. Wow!

J.G. and Rams been struggling most the year.
Nothing like playing the Cardinals to get your season back on track.

317 yards total offense for the Rams so far. 10 yards per play. Geez! Does Bidwill need more proof that he put crap on the field?

The RAMS are literally laughing at us. So am I.

Cards have scored 9 points in the last 10 quarters against the Rams and have given up 85 points. Never have I seen one team completely dominate another team like this.

Peterson just got stoned by Goff on a block. That folks is all you need to know about our all pro CB. Sissy.

Has a defense ever been so bad? Whats record for most yards allowed in a game?

Record is 735 by the Rams oddly. They have a legit chance to break that.

LOL we should be delegated to NCAA

There goes the shut out, fellas. Whew. We are respected again. 34-7 is something to build on.

Kirk running into the goal post on that catch was our entire season summed up in one play.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Every time I watch the Rams I keep getting this feeling the refs are looking for a reason to throw a flag. Especially offensive holding. I'm not sure if its because they don't trust the rookies not to hold, or just making up for last year's non call in the NFCCG. Either way, I feel like if we lose its going to be because of iffy calls in crucial situations.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

snackdaddy wrote:Every time I watch the Rams I keep getting this feeling the refs are looking for a reason to throw a flag. Especially offensive holding. I'm not sure if its because they don't trust the rookies not to hold, or just making up for last year's non call in the NFCCG. Either way, I feel like if we lose its going to be because of iffy calls in crucial situations.

I hope it doesn't come down to anything like that. That would SUCK, especially in the playoff picture. Pound for pound this game is lined up to be a burner but if the Rams can just get a break or two, get RW off the field and respond with a score once or twice this will turn out well for the playoff picture.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago

FredsDryer wrote:I hope it doesn't come down to anything like that. That would SUCK, especially in the playoff picture. Pound for pound this game is lined up to be a burner but if the Rams can just get a break or two, get RW off the field and respond with a score once or twice this will turn out well for the playoff picture.

Just want to throw out another high 5 @FredsDryer . Enjoy your Ramdom.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:Just want to throw out another high 5 @FredsDryer . Enjoy your Ramdom.

I am old. I am not talking Jim Everett old, I am talking Pat Haden old so I have a permanent etching in my heart. I am so old that I actually did have Willie Anderson and Jim Everett on my Fantasy football team the year they lit up the Saints on an ESPN evening game for 3 touchdowns. It was 1989 Back then we did it on paper and only counted TDs, too bad because those 300+ yards would have been therapuetic.

I was a ClanRam member back in 'Nam but I left it. This forum is exceptional, totally love the interface, the look and the freedom. No point in being part of another.

• 2 / 7
61 posts Apr 18 2024