13 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

As popular as the RedZone is i'd think the NFL would do a better job of splitting the games between morning and afternoon. Having only 2 or 3 late games is such a buzz kill...

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:As popular as the RedZone is i'd think the NFL would do a better job of splitting the games between morning and afternoon. Having only 2 or 3 late games is such a buzz kill...

A lot of east coast home games on Sunday. 4pm starts in December are no fun, it’s dark by 4:30 and effing cold

by Flash
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Fire407 wrote:It has nothing to do with millennials. Even as kid in the 1070's I would have loved to have seen scoring plays from multiple games live. The technology just didn't exist then. Also, as mentioned earlier, fantasy football now has people interested in how their fantasy players are doing, so we're familiar with good players from all of the other teams and not just players on the local home team.

Man you're even older than me ha ha...I typically have the Rams on one TV and the Red Zone on another keeping up on fantasy football.

• 2 / 2
13 posts Apr 19 2024