23 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

I am entirely new here but there is no doubt in my mind that if Goff were in Cousin's place he would have had a lot more intermediate to downfield completions. Cousins had his "success" throwing nothing but short passes outside the one blown coverage deep ball for a TD. I don't know how KC plays in other games but in that one Goff would have been a far better option. I am not saying it is bad to throw short, it is what the Seahawks gave them but JG would have made more happen downfield. Ultimately the guy completed a lot of screens and 5 yard passes that turned into YAC.

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

FredsDryer wrote:I am entirely new here but there is no doubt in my mind that if Goff were in Cousin's place he would have had a lot more intermediate to downfield completions. Cousins had his "success" throwing nothing but short passes outside the one blown coverage deep ball for a TD. I don't know how KC plays in other games but in that one Goff would have been a far better option. I am not saying it is bad to throw short, it is what the Seahawks gave them but JG would have made more happen downfield. Ultimately the guy completed a lot of screens and 5 yard passes that turned into YAC.

Dryer and Hacksaw? This place is really coming together: Welcome aboard!

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Nice take and Welcome to RFU @FredsDryer .

• 3 / 3
23 posts Apr 19 2024