24 posts
  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3
 by aeneas1
7 months ago
 Total posts:   13388  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

since joining the vikes last season, cousins is 1-8 against teams with a winning record and has led the vikes to an average of 17 offensive points per game in those outings.... he's soon to be 1-9.

 by moklerman
7 months ago
 Total posts:   6357  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:since joining the vikes last season, cousins is 1-8 against teams with a winning record and has led the vikes to an average of 17 offensive points per game in those outings.... he's soon to be 1-9.
Yeah, if only Cousins hadn't caused Cook to fumble by looking at the back of his head from 15 feet away. And then he hit Diggs in his hands causing him to volleyball the pass into an interception. Worst of all, Cousins gave up 37 points to Seattle.

 by snackdaddy
7 months ago
 Total posts:   6849  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Yup, he's 1-9. Hags made it interesting after a blown coverage for a TD and fumble to give back some momentum. But in the end, Cousins had the ball with 4 minutes and down 4. Could only manage one first down and failed to convert on 4th down.

 by moklerman
7 months ago
 Total posts:   6357  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Yup, he's 1-9. Hags made it interesting after a blown coverage for a TD and fumble to give back some momentum. But in the end, Cousins had the ball with 4 minutes and down 4. Could only manage one first down and failed to convert on 4th down.
Two 4th quarter TD passes and his team scored 30 points on the road in Seattle. Hard to blame him too much when the so-called vaunted Vikings defense gave up 37.

 by ramsman34
7 months ago
 Total posts:   4092  
 Joined:  Apr 16 2015
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

Goff wins that game. Just sayin

 by Dick84
7 months ago
 Total posts:   6610  
 Joined:  Oct 29 2015
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

No idea what’s going on here. Cousins did okay tonight, but not near enough.
His D scored one of the TDs or it was a blowout.

 by ramsman34
7 months ago
 Total posts:   4092  
 Joined:  Apr 16 2015
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:No idea what’s going on here. Cousins did okay tonight, but not near enough.
His D scored one of the TDs or it was a blowout.


Like I said, Goff wins this game - All things being equal.

 by moklerman
7 months ago
 Total posts:   6357  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Like I said, Goff wins this game - All things being equal.
Goff may finish stronger than Cousins but Cousins has played much better overall this year so we can't just assume that all things would have been equal. The Vikings may have been even further down on the scoreboard if Goff had led them to a slow start/half.

 by PARAM
7 months ago
 Total posts:   5113  
 Joined:  Jul 15 2015
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Yeah, if only Cousins hadn't caused Cook to fumble by looking at the back of his head from 15 feet away. And then he hit Diggs in his hands causing him to volleyball the pass into an interception. Worst of all, Cousins gave up 37 points to Seattle.


No, BUT on that last drive (as Snackdaddy said with 4 minutes left, down 4 points) he threw a pass to Nowhere on 1st and 10, then on 3rd and 3 threw extremely high for Treadwell. He added an incomplete pass on 4th down and fortunately the Vikings fumbled the ensuing kickoff after Seattle kicked a field goal to spare us anymore of Cousins.

  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3
24 posts Jul 13 2020