CLOSE
134 posts
  • 10 / 14
 by Dick84
5 days ago
 Total posts:   4650  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Yeah, the status quo is subjective as are opinions / perceptions filtered through Testosterone and what we experience, hear and choose to believe.

ie: I was so pissed at GF for moving the team, I sponged up any and every negative thing said / written about her. And there was a lot of that going on. Most of it was sound reporting. But not all. Even I may have helped perpetuate certain stories or descriptions of events out of context. Especially when they were delivered that way back then.

Vontez Burfict is the 'berfect' person to talk smack. Perhaps he had a back line to a bookie. Wouldn't surprise me. But there I go with no facts to prove it.
I'd have to imagine there is gambling going on on the down low. But Burfict needs to name names and show proof or it just sounds like more sour grapes from that particular individual who never seems to be in lock step with anyone....

Yeah.. it couldn’t be that crazy ass Burfict is looking to burn everything down because he’s been banned.

by AvengerRam
5 days ago
 Total posts:   3392  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

moklerman wrote:It just amazes me that you would argue against the idea that a husband wouldn't ever get to the point where he thinks "I'll show her" and does something stupid. Or that a wife hasn't intentionally driven their husband to such things.

Remind me... when did I make that argument?

by moklerman
5 days ago
 Total posts:   5379  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Remind me... when did I make that argument?
Sorry, looks like I was confusing you with Dick84.

by dieterbrock
5 days ago
 Total posts:   10933  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

How about moving conspiracy theory threads to General Discussion then?
This isn't football talk, this is just another thread designed to engage confrontation over a topic that ends up in the same place every time.

by Dick84
5 days ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Remind me... when did I make that argument?

And.. that's not exactly what I'm saying.

It's that it's still *his decision* to do something stupid. Period.

by moklerman
5 days ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:And.. that's not exactly what I'm saying.

It's that it's still *his decision* to do something stupid. Period.
So there is never cause for culpability? Ever?

by Dick84
5 days ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

moklerman wrote:So there is never cause for culpability? Ever?

Nope.
Not in the scenarios you’ve presented.

Seriously, what’s wrong with taking responsibility for your actions?

by Rams the Legends live on
5 days ago
 Total posts:   1408  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

The value of the Rams at his death Is estimated conservatively at $25 million.

25 million to 3.8 Billion that is a pathetic and paltry gain of only 15200% or 337.7777 percent return on your money yearly.

by moklerman
5 days ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Nope.
Not in the scenarios you’ve presented.

Seriously, what’s wrong with taking responsibility for your actions?
Because you can't always be an emotionless robot. Intentionally agitating someone with a weak heart that you're going to inherit millions from their death seems culpable to me. Or encouraging them to go swimming in the worst weather ever after giving them a double dose of their pills.

Regardless of how level headed one is, a spouse can generally know how to agitate you.

by Dick84
4 days ago
Italy   LA Coliseum
Superstar

moklerman wrote:Because you can't always be an emotionless robot. Intentionally agitating someone with a weak heart that you're going to inherit millions from their death seems culpable to me. Or encouraging them to go swimming in the worst weather ever after giving them a double dose of their pills.

Regardless of how level headed one is, a spouse can generally know how to agitate you.

Not to me. At all.

That seems beyond far fetched to blame someone as culpable for that... even if that actually happened, which is pure speculation.

I’ll say this.. if you think you’re that easily manipulated, you should take a long, hard look at yourself.

By the way... the double dose that she admitted to... what’s the medical uptake on that?
Because I don’t know.

• 10 / 14
134 posts Dec 09 2019