24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by JackPMiller
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

ESPN's First Take was talking that Marcus Peter stated that he won't give share info about the Rams either. We will see.

by snackdaddy
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I dunno. I guess maybe these guys have some kind of code. I've played a lot of team sports over the years. Mostly baseball and fast pitch softball. If I have a teammate on the mound going against my former team, I tell him everything I know about the hitters that I once threw batting practice to. What they like, what they don't like. Because I want to win. Different strokes I suppose.

by BobCarl
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:.... he is being paid by the Rams ... This remaining quiet thing is BS imo.
I agree.

I don't think anyone on his former team will believe that their "secrets" are safe. Neither should we.

My guess is that Weddle has had several "quiet" meetings with Rams coaches on both sides of the ball.

by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

This is a case of forgotten priorities IMO. Weddle is not required to provide his teammates or coaches in any information. Although, one would think to give his TEAM the best possible chance for a victory and prolong his season he’d be all for helping them in any legitimate way possible.

I read a few more article and it’s puzzling to most who cover the Rams or NFL.

If Peters gets a turnover I will 🤢!

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Apparently he doesn't want to be confused with Eric Meddle.

by BobCarl
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I dunno. I guess maybe these guys have some kind of code. I've played a lot of team sports over the years. Mostly baseball and fast pitch softball. If I have a teammate on the mound going against my former team, I tell him everything I know about the hitters that I once threw batting practice to. What they like, what they don't like. Because I want to win. Different strokes I suppose.

Exactly.

by moklerman
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:Exactly.
See: Houston Astros. Once you dump a guy, loyalty has been broken. Weddle remaining loyal to a team that moved on just seems weird.

by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

Either Weddle didn’t say a word(A-hole) or he is a complete Idiot. Either way FUDGE

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Hacksaw wrote:One might assume his loyalties might have changed by now, but apparently not. He still cares enough to hold his position publicly.
Hopefully he wont miss any tackles.

I remember thinking tonight, he was playing as if he we're still on the Ravens payroll....!

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

They should release him today and let the younger guys play. He’s garbage. Especially if there’s any truth to the”I won’t tell” nonsense

• 2 / 3
24 posts Apr 18 2024