36 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Torn meniscus is a 4 week recovery, minimum, if scoped. If not, then that knee/leg will not be as stable or strong as prior. And Hav already suffers from a lack of athleticism and lateral agility-with healthy knees.

by gmansrams
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   44  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

/zn/ wrote:Oh it can get worse.

With only 3 OL injuries, this season isn't even remotely in the same conversation as 2007.

Rams have a long history with OL-injury loaded seasons.

If Rams do decide to move on from Kromer, would love to see Bill Callahan hired to coordinate run game and coach Oline.

by /zn/
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

gmansrams wrote:If Rams do decide to move on from Kromer, would love to see Bill Callahan hired to coordinate run game and coach Oline.

I promise you---they're not going to move on from Kromer. Starting with the Saints he has 10 years of solid OL coaching. He has always been successful, including 2017 and 2018, and is considered one of the best OL coaches in the league. One year where the youngsters were slow to develop and then got injured is not going to alter that.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I don't know if McVay can adjust to this. All he knows is those motions and fakes that fools no one anymore and the deep routes that Goff won't have time to wait for. I see the first shut out of his career coming.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Promise??!!
So Aaron Kromer has his own publicist here at RFU! :o Who knew??

To me, Kromer as OLine Coach advised McSnead that the 2019 OLine would be up to the task of performing at an NFL level that would keep McVay's Offense intact for this season. So positive were his assessments of Noteboom and Allen, that they were excused PreSeason reps :? .....
think about that, 2018 Draftee Newbies with minimal real NFL SnapCounts under their belts, but they would just automatically gel with Whit, Blythe and Hav during Regular Season combat.
How'd that gel-on-the-fly thang turn out huh??? :roll2:

I'll tells ya!! Our Offensive output is in the toilet and Jared LookingForASpleenDonor!Goff has been smacked around so far this season like a Pinata at a Mazatlán Birthday party!! :cry2:

So as an OLine Coach and talent evaluator....Aaron BSKoolAidMerchant Kromer is an epic fail!!! A total fuck up :!2: …..and don't even start with the "Injuries bullshit!!!" :roll2:

What else does Aaron Mr.UpSell Kromer do for Los Ramos? Oh yeah.....Kromer is our Running Game Co-Ordinator!! :shock2: Well at least that part of the Rams Offense is thriving.....oh wait.....
never mind. :?

Kromer's head should roll. His decisions have scuttled the Rams 2019 season. Period. Full Stop.
Bring on Bill McVayRedskinComrade Callahan for 2020!!!

I personally cannot wait to see the backside of Professor Kromer leaving Thousand Oaks!! :x :arrow2: :twisted2:

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago

I do t think Kromer has nearly that much influence over personnel decisions. And frankly Boom and Allen weren’t the biggest issue when healthy. Our tackles including Whit are getting abused by good edge rushers and the right side has been flat out terrible.

I doubt Krom is going anywhere.

He didn’t draft those players and had limited input in their drafting. He felt they were ready but certainly never said as good as Saffold/Sullivan. Just good enough.

They protected them in preseason to avoid what has already happened - injuries to both.

Blame Snead if anyone for the lack of quality o linemen and quality depth

by Flash
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:I do t think Kromer has nearly that much influence over personnel decisions. And frankly Boom and Allen weren’t the biggest issue when healthy. Our tackles including Whit are getting abused by good edge rushers and the right side has been flat out terrible.

I doubt Krom is going anywhere.

He didn’t draft those players and had limited input in their drafting. He felt they were ready but certainly never said as good as Saffold/Sullivan. Just good enough.

They protected them in preseason to avoid what has already happened - injuries to both.

Blame Snead if anyone for the lack of quality o linemen and quality depth

I'm not a big proponent in the "coaching up" thing. We need talent.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago

Flash wrote:I'm not a big proponent in the "coaching up" thing. We need talent.

Summed up my point, with a lot less words. Lol.

The ol can’t make chicken soup outta chicken shit. But, coaching as far as game plan/play calling DOES have a big effect on helping whatever OL bodies we trot out there.

by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

gmansrams wrote:If Rams do decide to move on from Kromer, would love to see Bill Callahan hired to coordinate run game and coach Oline.

No salary cap on coaches payroll, so why not bring him in and split up the O-line/Running game coordinator. Let Cal coach the o-line and Kromer can take the RB's
Or vice versa

by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:I'm not a big proponent in the "coaching up" thing. We need talent.

Tell that to the cheatin sumbitches up in Foxboro....

Coaching matters, scheme matters and most importantly player evaluation matters.
Kromer may not have the authority on who to draft/sign FA, but he surely has a voice in the room regarding the needs he has on the o-line.
Have to imagine that if Kromer is telling McVay and Snead that the oline is going to get beaten down like a teen ager stealing a beach chair, that they just said, let's make due

• 2 / 4
36 posts Apr 16 2024