43 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by BobCarl
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:There’s nothing there anymore.

I don't agree. I thought he showed some great bursts when there was some daylight. Just didn't have much daylight today.

I think the Rams are playing rope-a-dope with Gurley

by moklerman
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

The problem I saw with Gurley is McVay choosing, yet AGAIN, to not give him a full workload. 6.1 ypc and a long of 22 is just fine. A measly 12 carries is the problem.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

by moklerman
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Didn’t see it that way and am no longer looking for signs.
Didn't see it what way? Gurley was productive on the rare occasions that he got the ball. 6.1 ypc is good and was no reason to take him out of the game.

They have intentionally removed him as the focal point of the offense, which isn't his fault. They don't feed him the ball and the often take him out in the red zone. And they haven't scored a TD in 15+ drives now.

It isn't Gurley.

by bremillard
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Gurley, when he was the most effective, was a target in the passing game. He mixed his game up and that made him more effective in each phase. Now he gets half the touches that he got when the Ram offense was a force. Bottom line...he is now an overpaid decoy that's not even effective doing that any more.

by moklerman
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Didn’t see any explosion. Not Gurley explosion. Sorry, numbers don’t tell the whole story. I’m completely aware of the usage & line issues.
Well, since there's no way to measure explosion, the numbers were at least solid. By no means suggesting that Gurley is washed up.

Fed up? It wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm sure he isn't thrilled to have been marginalized by bad coaching.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

One score game the entire game. Gurley should have had 20 touches and should not have been pulled for brown. Not at all.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago

Never thought I’d say this but, McVay needs to hire an OC. Snead has to magically build an o line. This team is going back to mediocrity or less and in a damn hurry.

by moklerman
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:One score game the entire game. Gurley should have had 20 touches and should not have been pulled for brown. Not at all.
Doesn't it seem like when Gurley's in the game, he's a decoy. But whenever they sub him out, they FEED his replacements?

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago

Without a really good o line, mc bay can’t run his O. And he clearly can’t adjust in game worth a shit. So, he has to love and die with his okay calling. He needs a real o line to do that and he doesn’t have one.

• 1 / 5
43 posts Apr 19 2024