• 5 / 5
 by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:01.jpg

Maybe, maybe not.
Things don’t look good right now but I believe this team can still put it together and go on a run.
The defense is playing solid and seemingly getting better each week.
Until they have a 6th loss I’ll still believe they can get in the playoffs

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Our performance Sunday allowed me to root against the hated whiners. I was glad to see the seahags end that win streak. The NFC is wide open for several teams now. Unfortunately, we're not one of them.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:Our performance Sunday allowed me to root against the hated whiners. I was glad to see the seahags end that win streak. The NFC is wide open for several teams now. Unfortunately, we're not one of them.

Based on our offensive “performance” Sunday, and O Line issues, that is probably true. But, like DB said, until we get to 6 maybe 7 losses, we are alive.

If McVay doesn’t change his game plans and play calling to help the line and offense as a whole, were done. He simply can’t keep trying those longer developing routes - especially when Goff has that long and slower delivery, and is simply not mobile enough. Roll outs, sprint outs, waaaay more slants/underneath/designed RB release routes...a LOT of 12/13 personnel, motioning a TE to FB as a lead blocker. Basically, wholesale playbook changes and seeing if we can just line up and beat people at the LOS with 7-8 bodies there.

by Elvis
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38454  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Obviously things are looking bad for the Rams' playoff chances right about now but i don't quite get this take. We only have to catch Minnesota or Seattle, not both of them. Why is Seattle's win the nail in our coffin? We're 1 1/2 games behind Minn, Seattle didn't change that...

by BobCarl
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Our performance Sunday allowed me to root against the hated whiners. .

I see your point.

For me ... unless it is the Rams or Raiders, I always root against the undefeated team.

Common sense says that I should be rooting for whatever will help the Rams make the playoffs.... but It would haunt me forever to hear 9er fans brag that they went undefeated one season ... and they would brag about it forever.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They don't use Teco nails on coffins. C'mon now. 8-)

• 5 / 5
46 posts Apr 19 2024