25 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by JackPMiller
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I hope my feeling is right, it says we beat Pittsburgh on Sunday. So I say Rams 20 - Steelers 13.

by Kid Charlamagne
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
Veteran

Steelers have been playing better of late and Conner has been a part of that taking some pressure off the qb but I don’t think he’s playing, advantage ram defense.
I think the steeler defense is going to try to take over this game and the best way to do that is attacking the Rams O-Line, with the weather being an issue a sack fumble could be the difference.
This would be a great time for the run game to show up, the Steelers don’t want to be playing from behind so if the Rams can get ahead I think they can hold the steeler offense in check.

by AvengerRam
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

If the Rams are even or on the plus side on the turnover ratio this Sunday, they will win fairly easily.

Does not look like weather will be an issue. Sunny and in the 50s is the current forecast.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yup..
Screenshot_20191106-092738_Chrome.jpg

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Steelers have won 3 in a row and 4 out of 5. Two of their wins are over a winless Bengals team and a one win Miami team. They beat the Colts after the Colts starting QB went down in the first quarter. Of their two touchdowns one was a 96 yard pick six. They also beat the Chargers but the Chargers are off to a slow start with a losing record.

From what I can tell, if we take care of the ball and score average points we should win. Their offense is not very good. 28th in total yards. 27th in passing and 26th in rushing. It is a game we should win. But again, after that Bucs game I take nothing for granted. Nothing is a gimme anymore.

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

My feelings will be hurt if they suck.

Hope they flip a switcb..

by BobCarl
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

JackPMiller wrote:my feeling

You've got that loving feeling ....

by rather
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
Starter

Sad that we have to debate whether the Rams can win this game. The Steelers are trash

• 1 / 3
25 posts Apr 19 2024