54 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by ramsfan1977
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Jimmy Gstring literally could have thrown 5 picks last night. Seattle dropped about 3 or 4 easy INT's. Jimmy could not deal with the constant pressure by Seattle. Hmm, go figure....Not easy when you don't have 4 or 5 seconds to throw.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Jimmy GQ woulda thrown an INT on his first possession but there was an iffy hold call away from the ball that nullified it. He definitely had happy feet with the pressure. Clowney doesn't always show up but sometimes he does and he did last night. I remember how disruptive he was when we played against him a couple years ago. I'm glad he picked that one to show up. He was the player of the game in my opinion.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:Jimmy GQ woulda thrown an INT on his first possession but there was an iffy hold call away from the ball that nullified it. He definitely had happy feet with the pressure. Clowney doesn't always show up but sometimes he does and he did last night. I remember how disruptive he was when we played against him a couple years ago. I'm glad he picked that one to show up. He was the player of the game in my opinion.

So Goff is not the only one that can't step up and deliver strikes when there is traffic in your face and at your feet? Hmmm.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsfan1977 wrote:So Goff is not the only one that can't step up and deliver strikes when there is traffic in your face and at your feet? Hmmm.

Nope. Pretty much every quarterback would have that problem. In the NFCCG I remember a future Hall of Famer throwing a pick in overtime because of the heavy pressure and getting hit on the throw. A big contract doesn't mean those plays don't happen.

• 6 / 6
54 posts Apr 19 2024