47 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by dieterbrock
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

If San Fran lost 5 of last 6 I would laugh my ass off.
I mean, going forward, sitting would be really awkward having no ass and all. But fer sure I think the laughter would make up for it

by ramsfan1977
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:If San Fran lost 5 of last 6 I would laugh my ass off.
I mean, going forward, sitting would be really awkward having no ass and all. But fer sure I think the laughter would make up for it

In terms of the Wildcard, better chance Minnesota wins at Seattle , Niners Sweep Seattle and we beat Seattle and we go 6-2. We will have a better record the the Seahags.

by PARAM
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsfan1977 wrote:In terms of the Wildcard, better chance Minnesota wins at Seattle , Niners Sweep Seattle and we beat Seattle and we go 6-2. We will have a better record the the Seahags.

Kirk Cousins has been playing well but will that last all season? Minnesota plays @ the Chiefs, @Cowboys, v.Broncos, @Seahawks, v.Lions, @Chargers, v.Packers and v.Bears. I gotta believe there's 3 losses in there somewhere. Maybe more. If so, that's at best, 11-5.

by TomSlick
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:And I can tell by the fact that very few of us are posting that a lot of us aren’t “feeling it” right now.

Could be.

Odd considering we only have two winning seasons in the bank, a third on the way (should be)...we RAMMERS are already jaded?

You don't have to be the best to win it all, you just have to get hot at the right time. Just get to the playoffs, low seed is fine, just get there...then hope it all comes together.

by Stranger
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:@Stranger
Good to see you partner. Hope you are doing well.
Was a positive step in right direction for sure.
Have 2 relatively winnable games the next 2, which should put them at 6-3 when facing the Bears.

ramsman34 wrote:Yes, good to see you stranger!

The bears game will be another defensive bash. Hopefully our O can do something against them. Need to handle the bungled and Steelers - the latter being the tougher game.

Hi everyone. Sorry that I'm hardly around anymore :)

by Hacksaw
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Stranger wrote:Hi everyone. Sorry that I'm hardly around anymore :)

Yeah, dont be such a stranger Stranger. Even if you are living up to your nickname. Haha
Always great to see you.

by TomSlick
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Stranger wrote:Hi everyone. Sorry that I'm hardly around anymore :)

Yeah, you suck.

• 5 / 5
47 posts Apr 29 2024