30 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I know this has been discussed, just checking in to see what is working well now.

I didnt get Sunday ticket this year and no good bar near me and I think this game is our Super Bowl right now. TIA

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’m in SF. So only thing avail is the whiner game. No thanks.

I am gonna try the FOX sports app to watch.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

the reddit feeds (now moved to nflbite) are pretty damn impressive, if they continue strong throughout the remainder of the year i may cancel my sunday ticket subscription (well, actually, cancel my international gamepass - i've been subscribing to the international version of the sunday ticket so that i can stream live games via the internet)... prob is i've really grown used to having access to the all-22 tape that comes with the subscription...

https://home.nflbite.com/

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:the reddit feeds (now moved to nflbite) are pretty damn impressive, if they continue strong throughout the remainder of the year i may cancel my sunday ticket subscription (well, actually, cancel my international gamepass - i've been subscribing to the international version of the sunday ticket so that i can stream live games via the internet)... prob is i've really grown used to having access to the all-22 tape that comes with the subscription...

How does this work exactly? Need a subscription??

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:the reddit feeds (now moved to nflbite) are pretty damn impressive, if they continue strong throughout the remainder of the year i may cancel my sunday ticket subscription (well, actually, cancel my international gamepass - i've been subscribing to the international version of the sunday ticket so that i can stream live games via the internet)... prob is i've really grown used to having access to the all-22 tape that comes with the subscription...

Thanks Aeneas, REDDIT was going to be my option, now you have confirmed it, I will be trying Sunday morning...

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:How does this work exactly? Need a subscription??

reddit streams - just click the link i provided and it will take you to the nflbite home page, this home page is populated with links to each game once sunday (or monday, thursday) rolls around... each game link you click will take you to a page that provides at least 3-5+ streams of the particular game, some in very, very high quality, just pick the stream you want... the nfl redzone link at the top of the page also works great on gameday as well.

international gamepass - first you need a vpn (virtual private network) service to disguise your u.s. location, there are free vpn browser addons and a few free services, but for best results you really do need a paid service (at least that's been my experience)... once installed you set your vpn to a foreign country, the uk for example, then jockey over to the nfl gamepass website - the website will detect that you're in the uk and transfer you to the uk/international version of the nfl gamepass website (which can't be reached if their system detects that you're located in the u.s.), this will allow you to register and subscribe to the international service, which is considerably cheaper than the directv service, and you can use a u.s. credit card.... once registered/subscribed, you can navigate away from their website and turn off (disable) your vpn connection, and simply re-enable it whenever you want to stream a game, watch all-22, redzone, or any of the other programs the package offers.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Reddit has been the best site for streaming games. I watched a lot of Dodger games too. The quality is so much better these days. A far cry from the days of choppy feeds and refreshing every ten minutes.

I noticed NFL games are about a minute behind the TV broadcast. I can live with that. Although it seemed like the MLB games were only about 20 to 30 seconds behind.

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:I noticed NFL games are about a minute behind the TV broadcast. I can live with that.

yeah, there is a delay, but i've found it varies, but it's never "live"... then again there's also a delay with the international gamepass streams and hulu streams, all of them make participating in the rfu gameday chat tough!

btw, i highly recommend making sure your browser has an addon add blocker if you want to stream games!

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Loving my IPTV so far.

You need a upfront investment in a fire stick. After that its $20 or less for a IPTV subscription per month.

Its much more than football as I get all of my Dodgers and Lakers as well as PPV events included in the monthly cost.

It is delayed but as long as your WiFi is at 150 + there isn't much buffering at all.

• 1 / 3
30 posts Apr 19 2024