18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

we're looking at four guys who can completely wreck a game, without help from a fifth guy, think ravens / bucs of yesteryear domination, think legion of boom shutdown domination.

these four guys allow shanahan to take over a game offensively, to take risks downfield without worrying about giving the ball back to an offense because they can't do anything with it, to not worry about turnovers, especially garoppolo picks.

moreover these four guys win before the game even starts, before even taking the field, because of the psychological intimidation they bring, which starts on wednesday when teams watch film on them, when teams start to gameplan against them, they know they can't have success, and this is heightened on gameday when these four guys take the field for warmups, opposing players and coaches watch them, clearly not wanting anything to do with them, knowing it's going to be a long day.

and by halftime opposing offenses are beaten and demoralized, just look at the los angeles rams, a top offense led by a top offensive mind, they quit in the second half, they threw in the towel, the said no mas, at home.

and that's what the niners front four has done this year, that's what saleh has unleashed, a defense that no one wants a part of, a unit that causes one of the league's top offenses to quit, a front four that's looking like one of the best in nfl history.

-----------------------------

that's what i had the pleasure of listening to today, almost verbatim, as i ran my afternoon errands, the local sfo sports radio guys are gushing nonstop, as are callers, it's mardi gras for these morons, it's the start of walsh/montana domination 2.0.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

BULLSHIT. The Rams didn't even show up Sunday. Was much more a Rams forfeit than a 40whiners win.

Forfeit Bowl 2 will be played in san Francisco (or wherever they play) later this season. We won't need Flipper Anderson to win Forfeit Bowl 2.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:BULLSHIT. The Rams didn't even show up Sunday. Was much more a Rams forfeit than a 40whiners win.

Forfeit Bowl 2 will be played in san Francisco (or wherever they play) later this season. We won't need Flipper Anderson to win Forfeit Bowl 2.

ha ha, yeah, the stuff that's being spewed since that game is pretty off the hook in my neck of the woods, the sf bay area, not sure what's worse, local sports talk radio and their local sports writer guests, or all of the bandwagon, loudmouth niners fans who have been brushing off their niners gear now that the niners seem relevant.

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

We'll have to endure another week of that kind of talk. The whiners are playing the deadskins. The skins are one point better than the worst team in football. The power rankings might even have them number one over the Patriots after that game.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:ha ha, yeah, the stuff that's being spewed since that game is pretty off the hook in my neck of the woods, the sf bay area, not sure what's worse, local sports talk radio and their local sports writer guests, or all of the bandwagon, loudmouth niners fans who have been brushing off their niners gear now that the niners seem relevant.

The Saleh crap is comical, most whiners fans wanted him canned last year and now he is a GOD lol. I still want some Ram to take Saleh out when it goes onto the field of play and flexes!!

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

The Whiners have peaked and just played their Superbowl.

Lots of football left and lots of stupid fans to make fun of.

by BobCarl
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Shall we call them the Fearsome Foursome? I think not.

by phoenixrising
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

actionjack wrote:The Saleh crap is comical, most whiners fans wanted him caned last year and now he is a GOD lol.

Caned or canned? Either one works. Got a laugh out of me.

by phoenixrising
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

aeneas1 wrote:that's what i had the pleasure of listening to today, almost verbatim, as i ran my afternoon errands, the local sfo sports radio guys are gushing nonstop, as are callers, it's mardi gras for these morons, it's the start of walsh/montana domination 2.0.

And the Niners "broke" the Rams, and the Niners domination forced the Rams to panic and sell their future to trade for Ramsey which will sink them for years. Last year it was the ascension of Jimmy G. that forced the Rams to panic and sign all those free agents.

Those guys are something else. The Niners D was impressive, but pump the brakes a little. Not one of the teams they've beat has a winning record right now. They faced a Rams O that has lost its way at the moment. My hunch is the NFC west will be a 3 team dogfight.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

phoenixrising wrote:Caned or canned? Either one works. Got a laugh out of me.

true lol, need to stop posting from my cell phone.... :D

• 1 / 2
18 posts Apr 18 2024