18 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great 'click bait' title @aeneas1 . lol
Man I bet it's a stinker being a Rams fan in the bay area this season (more than most). But when they come crashing back to earth, make sure you're wearing your waders. There are gonna be a lot of tears raising sea level up there. Now that will be fun...

by TomSlick
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Man I bet it's a stinker being a Rams fan in the bay area this season (more than most).

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, brother. I'm permanently scarred from the 90s debacle of SOSAR and 17 in-a-row to the niners.

@aeneas1 is braver than I am as I blow by KNBR as fast as possible on my little transistor radio when working outside. The other issue with KNBR "talent" is that they throw in their political beliefs occasionally. Hey, idiots, it is a sports talk station. Shut the bleep up.

by phoenixrising
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

snackdaddy wrote:We'll have to endure another week of that kind of talk. The whiners are playing the deadskins. The skins are one point better than the worst team in football. The power rankings might even have them number one over the Patriots after that game.

The SF schedule is back-loaded. Their last 6 games will show what they are made of. Rams, 'Hawks twice, NO w/ Breeze, Ravens.

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2179  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

phoenixrising wrote:The SF schedule is back-loaded. Their last 6 games will show what they are made of. Rams, 'Hawks twice, NO w/ Breeze, Ravens.

No doubt a lot of football left to be played.

The Rams schedule seems to be getting easier. They need wins against the Seahawks and 49'ers in their next matchups.

Take care of business against some lesser teams and the NFC West is still ours for the taking.

by BobCarl
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4308  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

TomSlick wrote:I'm permanently scarred from the 90s debacle of SOSAR and 17 in-a-row to the niners.
my memory isn't as good as yours...I was struck by lightning back then... I only rember Isaac Bruce scoring 4-TDs .. I don't even know if we won the game or not

by moklerman
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

It doesn't bother me. They've earned a little feeling good time. When you get to 5-0 and are leading your division you enjoy it while you can.

by TomSlick
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

BobCarl wrote:my memory isn't as good as yours...I was struck by lightning back then... I only rember Isaac Bruce scoring 4-TDs .. I don't even know if we won the game or not

You know, I'm wondering which is worse, almost being killed by lightening or watching the RAMS' follies from 1990 to 1998. The former probably only happens once, the latter spanned 9 years...

by phoenixrising
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

moklerman wrote:It doesn't bother me. They've earned a little feeling good time. When you get to 5-0 and are leading your division you enjoy it while you can.

Maybe. Except they were just as obnxoious coming off a 5-11 season in 2018. (Coming off the 5 game win streak, including a dismantling of the Rams' second team). I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like it and I lived a long time in Colorado amongst some ridiculously passionate fans.

• 2 / 2
18 posts Apr 25 2024