27 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by SoCalRam78
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Stupidest move they've made yet. Someone mentioned they make these moves to sell PSLs and I thought it was bullshit. Now I'm pretty sure it's true,

Can Ramsey play the offensive line?

by R4L
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Yeah he's not going to improve the OL lol. But I guess they got that dude from the browns. Joking aside Ramsey is a top CB.

by SoCalRam78
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Dick84 wrote:I mean... the best corner in football?

He's a great player, I'm not going to argue that. But he's not saving our season because we cannot "block" anyone. The Rams now will not have a first round pick until 2022. Ramsey is going to tie up a ton of cap space. This is the end of Talib/Peters

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

All teams gotta do is stay away from Ramsey. Meanwhile, we lose a pick that could possibly be top 20. Maybe even top 15. This one could backfire in a big way. Not liking it.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8521  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I wonder what money ball metrics Snead uses to devalue mid to late first round picks so readily.

They must think Evans and Edwards are gonna be damn good players and in a damn hurry. That still leaves at LEAST 2 holes on the o line. Can’t count on Noteboom next season. An ACL/MCL is a SERIOUS injury requiring at least a year of rehab, if I am not mistaken. That leaves Allen (underwhelming) Blythe (average at best), Hav (currently in decline after big contract), Whit (downside of career, retiring very soon), Denby (overmatched mentally, physically, and athletically damn near every snap), this new dude Corbett (was a weak link on a weak browns line). I mean. WHAT THE FUCK??? I am missing something here. We ain’t the Oats and Goff ain’t Brady. Their “formula” won’t work here.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8521  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Dick84 wrote:True... but only one team stopped the offense.

That’s a fair point. Ramsey makes the difference in the other 2 games you think? Probably does.

Interesting take.

by 69RamFan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3170  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

SoCalRam78 wrote:He's a great player, I'm not going to argue that. But he's not saving our season because we cannot "block" anyone. The Rams now will not have a first round pick until 2022. Ramsey is going to tie up a ton of cap space. This is the end of Talib/Peters

I'll take a proven all pro player any day of the week or year, over a first round pick, that most likely will be a mid to lower pick...

Yes it would be nice to get an outstanding OL, but there isn't any that comes with in our budget....

JR salary fits right in Peter's salary for this year... and we have him for next year, an option year.... and most likely with an extension behind these next two years..

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

trung canidate, adam archuleta, damone lewis, robert thomas, jimmy kennedy, alex barron, tye hill, adam carriker, jason smith, sam bradford, tavon austin, greg robinson, etc., etc... you can land a gem in the first round but there's also a lot of fool's gold - i like the ramsey acquisition, steep to be sure, but what the hell.

by dieterbrock
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

SoCalRam78 wrote:No first round picks from 2017-2021

False.
Jared Goff, Brandin Cooks and Jalen Ramsey

• 1 / 3
27 posts Apr 17 2024