87 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

McVay anticipates Jalen Ramsey will play Sunday.

ha ha, so will the falcons tape up this little gem in the locker room this week?

I think Matt Ryan's overrated. You can't tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There's no way that should ever happen. I don't care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Offensive Coordinator Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big nameā€”and now [Matt Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good - Jalen Ramsey

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That pre rams gem. Goff should too for some extra motivation...

Peters and Talib were decent corners. Not sure we see a huge difference tho,, other than his ability to play man and open up the D.

And I hope I am as wrong as rain.

Cant wait to see.

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ha ha, more like he left his i don't want to play for the jags injury back in jacksonville...

AltiTude Ram wrote:

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I have this weird feeling the boys in blue are gonna open up a can on ATL. And this will ignite the surge up the NFC standings

by PARAM
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:I have this weird feeling the boys in blue are gonna open up a can on ATL. And this will ignite the surge up the NFC standings

There are 10 games left in the season. Is this team capable of going 10-0? 9-1? 8-2? I'd say they are capable. But getting that done is a task. Can we realistically expect a 12-4 or 11-5 season? It's clique but they have to take that proverbial one game at a time approach. Win Sunday.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:There are 10 games left in the season. Is this team capable of going 10-0? 9-1? 8-2? I'd say they are capable. But getting that done is a task. Can we realistically expect a 12-4 or 11-5 season? It's clique but they have to take that proverbial one game at a time approach. Win Sunday.

I'm not looking at a certain record by the end. I have no idea if it will be 8-8 or 13-3. I look at the standings. Right now they are one game back of that last wild card spot. 3 teams are ahead of them. One we own the tie breaker. One we play in a few weeks.

I don't think this team has the luxury of wrapping up a spot early this year. It will probably come down to the last game or two. The playoffs are a different season. We do have a battle tested team. All we gotta do is there and anything can happen.

by ramsman34
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:I'm not looking at a certain record by the end. I have no idea if it will be 8-8 or 13-3. I look at the standings. Right now they are one game back of that last wild card spot. 3 teams are ahead of them. One we own the tie breaker. One we play in a few weeks.

I don't think this team has the luxury of wrapping up a spot early this year. It will probably come down to the last game or two. The playoffs are a different season. We do have a battle tested team. All we gotta do is there and anything can happen.

We are in the biz of watching and Hopi f the whiners and hags lose at least 2 games each making our games a giant them that much more important. I too think this comes down to the wire. And, we are probably looking at a wildcard spot at best.

by PARAM
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:We are in the biz of watching and hoping the whiners and hags lose at least 2 games each making our games against them that much more important. I too think this comes down to the wire. And, we are probably looking at a wildcard spot at best.

Not necessarily. Are the niners going 13-3? 11-5? Are the hags doing the same? IMHO, the way the league schedule is playing out, 10-6 might be enough to win a division or three. 12-4, 11-5 a couple/three more. Right now half the division leaders have 2 losses and one of them (KC) just lost their QB. Again, it's clique but the Rams just need to 'take care of business' and see whether the other two can or can't do the same.

• 8 / 9
87 posts Apr 19 2024