69 posts
  • 5 / 7
 by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

High might be why he missed so many tackles.

by /zn/
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:I've been Williams' biggest cheerleader on here since last preseason and others were pushing for Kevin Peterson. Williams will be this year's version of Corey Littleton. He's a flat out baller.

Yeah Wms was a find. Just to repeat it cause it's fun to say--these Rams have the deepest secondary since I first started following them in about 77.

And. Another repeat. Cause this too is fun to say. Since 2012, the Rams score percentage acquiring DBs has just been outright freaky. And they've done it every possible way too. Draft picks (Johnson etc.). Trades (Ramsey). UDFAs (McLeod). "Ronin" type cast-offs (Hill, Williams). Even the ones who turned out to be just avg. in the long run had some good years (eg. Joyner at nickel safety as opposed to FS).

by R4L
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

PFF Blah blah blah yackity yackity.

by Juggs
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   46  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I mean....Tye Hill......wait....different game lol

by Elvis
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Staley had a lot of good things to say about Williams in his PC yesterday...

by BobCarl
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

Juggs wrote:I mean....Tye Hill......wait....different game lol
I was able to attend the Rams first training camp practice in 2006, Tory Holt juked Tye Hill so bad that his legs twisted like scissors and he fell down leaving Holt WIDE open. I will never forget it.

(I also will never forget the first time (Heisman Trophy Winner) Charles Woodson, as a rookie, had to cover Isaac Bruce) ... thrilling to watch.

by Claremontram
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   226  
Rookie

I remember Bruce's 1st NFL preseason game in Anaheim against the Raiders summer 1994.

Bloodbath in the stands raider/ram fan brawls. Left quite an impression on my family.

by BobCarl
3 years 10 months ago
Superstar

Claremontram wrote:Bloodbath in the stands raider/ram fan brawls.

the emotions of the game with the ugly behavior side effects that some people experience while over drinking..... yes they stay with you forever.

I promise not to judge all Rams fans for the several ugly scenes I've seen in St. Louis. I don't.

Most Rams fans are awesome .... so are most Raider fans.

by Hacksaw
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I was always a fan of the Oakland Raiders. Freddy, Snake, Branch, Lamonica, Ray Guy, 'stick-um Lester, Tatum, Sistrunk, Casper, Madden and the rest of those 'black sheep' teams..

But ime,, Oakland Raider fans > LA Raider fans. LA fans were jerks. Always fighting in the stands, outside where ever.

I once attended a LA Raider vs Charger tilt at LAMC and while using the restroom I came across 2 Raider fans pummeling a smaller dude wearing Chargers gear. After the SD fan went down one of two started pissing on him while lying semiconscious on the floor. A room full of silver and black egging him on. Ridiculous!!

Beside stepping on the Rams market share in LA, these guys acted like thugs. I was glad to see the Raiders return to Oakland. Back to civilized fans like Dr Death. And I mean that last sentence..

by BobCarl
3 years 10 months ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Back to civilized fans like Dr Death. And I mean that last sentence..
I think you mean the Dr Death in this photo.

The Raiders seem to want to distance themselves from this type of dressing up ... not sure if they'll be able to.

Irresponsible thugs tend to be less successful in life, thus are less able to afford to go to games as the ticket prices continue to climb. Maybe that's the only good part of rising ticket prices.
Attachments
dr-death.jpg

• 5 / 7
69 posts Apr 19 2024