37 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by Haden
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2135  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Lets hope that the scout was right and he can be an upgrade for us at guard. I can't take any more of Dumby.

by moklerman
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:I’m surely not a fan of this move, frankly I’m ambivalent for the most part. But what I would say is that I’ll judge the player on how he performs in a Rams uniform, surely not on his Cleveland Browns career.
This is the Browns we are talking about here. It’s entirely possible they would draft a 5th round talent in the near 1st round, they are Cleveland after all.
But on the other hand, as inept as they are it wouldn’t surprise me to find that they traded a near first round talent for a 5th round pick
I know I know nothing about him and relying on Cleveland's assessment does cut both ways.

Many are looking at it as he's not even good enough for a bad Cleveland team that needs o-line help and depth.

But what is their opinion/scouting really worth? IMO, I don't really care what Cleveland thinks. They don't have a history of fielding and cultivating great o-lineman so it would seem that what the Rams think, desperate though they may be, is more important. If they think they can get something out of him and if he's an improvement over what we've already got, then I'm fine with the move.

by safer
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

He's not the quickest guy and he needs to bulk up. I'd like to see all of our Olinemen bulk up like Joseph-Day did this offseason. WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY WE DON'T START EDWARDS AT OG NOW!

by PARAM
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

So it's either Edwards is our starting left guard and Corbett is backup....
Or, it's between Edwards and Corbett for the starting LG slot
Or, it's Demby still and these guys are both backups.
Any way it's sliced, a 5th round lottery ticket was the amount of the expenditure.
I'm not yet worried about any jewels we might be passing up on.

by PARAM
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Edwards is starting while Corbett gets up to speed.
Will be interesting to see if any moves are made in coming weeks or if Edwards makes an impact & the rest of the guys improve.

Evans was the higher pick but Edwards was talked up more in camp and preseason. Here's hoping it was warranted. Can't wait to see how it works out.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Run-game coordinator Aaron Kromer?

by Elvis
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Hacksaw wrote:Run-game coordinator Aaron Kromer?

Yep. Shane Waldron is the pass game coordinator...

• 3 / 4
37 posts Apr 25 2024