37 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by LARams_1963
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Aqib Talib (ribs) is expected to be placed on the injured reserve list.
Talib could return later this season after spending at least eight weeks on the injured reserve. The 33 year old hasn't played 16 games in any season since entering the league in 2008. Talib was just PFF's No. 99 highest-graded CB through six weeks among 117 qualified corners.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
Oct 14, 2019, 5:28 PM ET

OK... not that he's been tearing it up this year, but his leadership will be missed. Let's get our youngsters out there and see what we got.

by R4L
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Played his last game as a ram imo.

by rams74
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

LARams_1963 wrote:ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Aqib Talib (ribs) is expected to be placed on the injured reserve list.
Talib could return later this season after spending at least eight weeks on the injured reserve. The 33 year old hasn't played 16 games in any season since entering the league in 2008. Talib was just PFF's No. 99 highest-graded CB through six weeks among 117 qualified corners.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
Oct 14, 2019, 5:28 PM ET

OK... not that he's been tearing it up this year, but his leadership will be missed. Let's get our youngsters out there and see what we got.

If David Long doesn't get some snaps now (soon), that will tell us a lot about him.

by LARams_1963
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

rams74 wrote:If David Long doesn't get some snaps now (soon), that will tell us a lot about him.
Agreed, I'm actually shocked they didn't play him against the whiners who don't have top tier WR's. We need to know what we have. Like you kinda allude to, maybe they already know?

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so does that mean peters will suck again until talib returns? at least that's what many said happened last season, the reason why pass coverage sucked in so many games, because peters needed talib.

by Haden
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

I concur that this is the last year Talib will be on the team. Age catches up to everyone sooner or later (unless you are Brady).

by Haden
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Elvis wrote:

Not that he was great, but the loss of Noteboom is just one more hole in a porous line. I wonder who they will get to replace him/be the backup.

by JackPMiller
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

Seeing the injured list, I think I injured my hand looking at it. Gurley is hurting, it is starting to look at who is next? Ugh.

• 1 / 4
37 posts Apr 17 2024