36 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by Elvis
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38505  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Furthermore the old saying "Winning cures all" is really true. I read someone mention they turned off their TV as they could not stand watching the game by the end. That means they were not at the stadium. Imagine that person had been. Would they have stayed? It sucks more worse in person with 9ers fans there too. I stayed. My son made me but it was hard. Had the Rams been lighting it up, the 9ers fans would have flooded out and it would have been an entirely different story today. But they didnt. So the 9ers fans stayed and had lots to cheer about.

Exactly, that's another big factor. You're much more aware of the other team's fans when they're winning.

Even still, the Niner turnout was big, way bigger than Tampa Bay. But again, if more Bucs fans wanted to go they could have. Plenty of seats available and for cheap. It's not like Coliseum ticket holders stepped up, there just wasn't nearly the demand...

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Crowd size composition is very difficult to guess honestly. I know Police have a hard time with it as it get brought up for mobs. Anyway, I felt it was a pretty full stadium at the Bucs game. And was 70-80% Rams. So hard to guess but I have pretty good picture of the stadium but not sure how to upload the HiRez version. But if you look at this on a desktop, you can see how many Rams fans outnumber the Bucs if you zoom in. Again, its hard and the seats being red makes it much worse.
More important point is I was there. So you all can feel good knowing that...
Attachments
BucRams.jpg

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3963  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

rams74 wrote:Watching on TV, it's usually not that bad. Yesterday it was that bad. From the middle of the 3rd quarter on, I started lowering the volume on the TV. By the middle of the 4th quarter, I had it on mute. Who needs Dick Stockton, anyway? He's the worst.

And is there a more obnoxious coach than Robert Saleh? Kyle Shanahan didn't bother me, he was just coaching. Robert Saleh bothered me. Our coaches don't do obnoxious stuff like that.

I cannot AGREE MORE with all points of your post. It was a niner takeover, I hate Dickhead Stockton and I wanted a Rams backup player to take our Saleh.

by TomSlick
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

These types of issues will continue in the RAMS new palace. Hard to knock someone who forks out lots of dough for PSLs and tickets and parking, and, decides instead, to sell the ticket to earn a few bucks back.

On the plus side, it keeps the onus on management to keep the team competitive or else be embarrassed in your own house. Stan gets it, Georgia never did.

by Will0120
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

rams74 wrote:And is there a more obnoxious coach than Robert Saleh? Kyle Shanahan didn't bother me, he was just coaching. Robert Saleh bothered me. Our coaches don't do obnoxious stuff like that.

This. I wanted our team to come back so hard to smash his face in. Good thing there is one more game this year. :twisted2:

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10520  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:These types of issues will continue in the RAMS new palace. Hard to knock someone who forks out lots of dough for PSLs and tickets and parking, and, decides instead, to sell the ticket to earn a few bucks back.

On the plus side, it keeps the onus on management to keep the team competitive or else be embarrassed in your own house. Stan gets it, Georgia never did.

Georgia probably had to be reminded she owned a football team.

Stan knows he owns one, but can’t remember where it is.

• 4 / 4
36 posts Apr 25 2024