24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by dieterbrock
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

In the small sample I saw yesterday on red zone, it reminded me of the Spags/Linehan/Fisher days when it appeared that the defense had 22 guys on the @line and the Rams only had 5

by dieterbrock
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

This thread topic reminded me of one of my favorite posters at the old RRF, Steve
He had in his signature something to the effect of:

Status Of Sky:
Partly Falling

(Would be color coded but i can’t figure out how to do that on my phone)

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

So they're not who we thought they were. We've seen worse. The wonder boy McVay is finding out what coaching life is like in the NFL when your name isn't Belichek. You have your 15 minutes, everyone thinks your untouchable and now you're at a loss trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

actionjack wrote:They have got to fix this line and it adjust playing calling. No time to pass and no running lanes. Teams are bottling up the line and pressing the WR’s . The deep ball has to be open if Goff can stand long enough

,,, but with our line, Goff can't.
If McV (McL[ose]) can't figure out what to do, then the 'genius' label is about to get ripped off the wound.
I am sooooo disappointingly surprised he hasn't yet. Now I wonder if he can.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3960  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:,,, but with our line, Goff can't.
If McV (McL[ose]) can't figure out what to do, then the 'genius' label is about to get ripped off the wound.
I am sooooo disappointingly surprised he hasn't yet. Now I wonder if he can.

I am def getting frustrated with the lack of improvement against this 6-1 look. But I dunno if the o-line is just not allowing us to do it. We ranwell the opening drive, but niners adjust to stop the run and we couldnt function at all after that. The penalties need to end now, its not helping.

At least the defense has seemed to right the ship.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This week the D, next week the O, let's see if they can put it all together for once. The next 3 weeks should help us get back on track, , , , or end our season with a THUD.!

by SoCalRam78
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

3-3 doesn't mean your season is over, but when you're 3 losses behind the first place team that beat you, and two losses behind the second place team that beat you, you're in big trouble. What's going on in your division matters as well. You see 3 teams making the playoffs from the NFCW? And it's pretty clear as of today the Rams are the 3rd best team in the division. They caught up and passed us, why the NFL is not for long, unless you're the Pats.

by Haden
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2135  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Noteboom is now gone for the year and we get Demby aka Dumby.

Clay matthews was the only one besides Donald who gets a rush on the QB, and he si still at least a month away form playing again.

Talib has gone to IR.

Yep, the sky is falling.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8541  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Status of Sky:

THUD

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

When it comes to the 6 man fronts, I didn't see much if any of that in the 49er game. Seems like after the first drive they just lined up in their base defense and beat our guys straight up.

We're back to the days of 1 yard being a passing situation. And now our passing game is struggling just as much. Not much you can do if you can't run or pass. Just take the loss and try it again next game.

We got the Falcons next. They don't appear to be a good team. But Matt Ryan can put up a lot of points against a defense like ours. If Jameis Winston can put up 48 offensive points, its hard to imagine us shutting Ryan down while our offense is still trying to find its way. I'm not all that confident with just about any team we face at the moment. We are very beatable.

• 2 / 3
24 posts Apr 24 2024