24 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Neil039
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I’ve been a fan since 79’. I’ve seen and lived through way worse.

Today sucked losing to the 49ers. Yes the front office and coach made some incredibly horrendous player decisions.

Still way more confident in this team than I was the entire time Jeffery Michael Fisher, Stephen Christopher Spagnuolo, Jim Donald Haslett, Scott Thomas Linehan, Joe (no middle name) Vitt, and Richard Llewellyn Brooks of recent memory we’re running the show.

Don’t be a millennial and quit before starting to work. This may not be a Super Bowl year, this team has many of the right pieces in place.

JMO

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

They have pieces, but someone seems to have lost the instruction manual on how to put those pieces together and make a well built product.

by Haden
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

by elmendorf
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   215  
United States of America   Pennsylvania
Rookie

Yep, it is falling.

No discipline. Too many penalties. When the Rams make a break, it implodes (see muffed punt and recovery). Goff rushed and not at home in the pocket. Defense on the field far too long, and allowing all kinds of pass receptions underneath -- not long, but underneath. And, yes, a couple of long ones. A classic beatdown, this was. Turnovers, penalties, poor execution all over. O-line is not performing. Fowler jumps offside that many times? Unwatchable. And Goff misses wide open receivers when the game is on the line, and when it's not. And we did this at home. Sigh.

I am a true believer in Goff and in this team. I am just not thinking it's our year to do anything special. It's done.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

We are not alone.
Cowboys (this years darlings) have lost 3 in a row.
Chiefs (considered unstoppable) lost 2 in a row.

It hurts. But if you are only happy when your team is kicking ass and taking names, NFL may not be for you.

Unless you are Pats fan. Not sure how they cracked the code.

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Mr. Sparkle wrote:We are not alone.

It hurts. But if you are only happy when your team is kicking ass and taking names, NFL may not be for you.

I’m never happy after we lose. That’s 3 happy followed by 3 unhappy and we get Atl On the road next week. A team that can score but seems to be in a similar state of underperforming based on perceived talent. Then a hapless and winless bungles team at home. So I will take 2 more Happy please. 5-3 going into the bye is alright for sure. Then hopefully after the bye this team will have confidence and the solutions and the “getting better” they keep talking about.

by R4L
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

If you've been a fan since 79, like I have as well, then you know that feeling when the season is done.

Can they come back and win 7 games? Sure. But 3 guys on the OL aren't cutting it and that's something that can't be fixed in season like avenger said.

McVay needs to pull something out of his bag of tricks but that looks far fetched at this point since it seems the league has caught up with him.

They are 3 games back and have lost to the 2 teams ahead of them so I don't see them overcoming that.

The sky may not be falling, but the season is essentially over imo. Where's those draft threads?

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I hope McL doesn't crack. He had everyone's attention.

by JackPMiller
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Mr. Sparkle wrote:We are not alone.

The difference, Dallas is tied for first place in their division, & the Chiefs are a half game up. The 9ers are undefeated, the Seahawks only lost one game. As of now, the Division is basically over. We have to fight to make the playoffs as wildcard team in the NFC.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3942  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:I’m never happy after we lose. That’s 3 happy followed by 3 unhappy and we get Atl On the road next week. A team that can score but seems to be in a similar state of underperforming based on perceived talent. Then a hapless and winless bungles team at home. So I will take 2 more Happy please. 5-3 going into the bye is alright for sure. Then hopefully

after the bye this team will have confidence and the solutions and the “getting better” they keep talking about.

They have got to fix this line and it adjust playing calling. No time to pass and no running lanes. Teams are bottling up the line and pressing the WR’s . The deep ball has to be open if Goff can stand long enough

• 1 / 3
24 posts Apr 18 2024