Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Jojo looked nice

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Aside from the dropped ball in the backfield, I liked what I saw from Henderson at least on the running front. I missed any pass blocking scenarios that may have taken place. I'm wondering why they didn't allow Henderson to finish his drive near the goal line. They yanked him and put in Brown.

by ramsrams
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Underrated turning point in the game. The first play of the second half.

Not to excuse 27, but that toss by Goff was brutal. Fastball at the neck to a rookie. Granted, Henderson should have caught it, but those tosses are supposed to be at the numbers.

That was huge.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Henderson did a solid to good job. He hasnt played because he is a rookie and is playing behind Gurley. MB is a good running back as well so the lack of Henderson time should not be surprising. In addition the Rams havent ran the ball much. IMO Henderson was drafted as an insurance policy if Gurley went down, viola here we are.

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Henderson looks like what he was hyped to be, to me. Needs reps, but brings explosive play, big time.

Agreed. The muff on the pitch play was an unfortunate fluke. I like what I saw in his ability to make people miss and accelerate. He strikes me as a big play waiting to happen.

• 3 / 3
25 posts Apr 16 2024