30 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I am so sick of this Natson dumkopf not running up and fair-catching short punts, and then letting them bounce giving up precious field possession....giving the Offense a longer field to conquer. :x
I am sick of him catching the ball inside the 5 yard line, again setting us up for a long field. :roll2:
I was sickened by his self-inflicted fumble last season that sunk us late in the Philly game in LA!! :oops2:

So emotionally, I admit, it would gladden me to cut this Natson smurf.....but logically, and pragmatically....IMHO, cutting Natson could also open up some additional personnel advantages for our suddenly beleagured 3-2 Rams:

1. What good is it having the 70th player, and (per some draftnik publications) the 2nd best RB in the 2019 Draft, one Darrell Henderson, sitting on the bench when he had a 8+ yard rushing average at Memphis last year, huh? Get Bones to educate Darrell BreakAwayThreat Henderson on Punt Returns and get this dangerous runner onto the Grid Iron for Los Ramos sooner than later.
And here's another thought, unlike the featherweight Natson, Henderson might actually be capable of breaking a tackle or three!!

2. Dumping Natson opens up another spot on the 53-man roster :idea2: .....so get Jachai Polite up from the Practice Squad to fill that vacant spot before the hapless Dolphins claim the former Floridian standout onto their threadbare roster. Once this 21 year old kid gets his head on straight in Sean McVay's SoCal Home For Troubled Former Star Collegians, this Jachai RobertGumbyQuinnClone Polite kid is really going to have some worth as a bona fide NFL designated Pass Rusher. Write it down! 8-)

3. Cutting Natson will send a general message, subtle but real, to the whole team that nobody's spot is 100% secure, and that this team needs to keep churning bodies to improve against those other strong NFL teams out there.....hello Seahawks, Cowboys, Patriots, 49ers, et al!!! :idea2:

ME: Send a message McSnead!! And cut JoJo Natson!!
That move gets Henderson to put some skin into the game, and hopefully improves our pedestrian Punt Returning, and maybe even KO returning??.....and gets Jachai Polite out of harm's way getting purloined by a Florida Team like the Fins....or that prick Arians in Tampa!!! :idea2: :arrow2: :!2:

EDIT: WE NEED THIS NATSON MOOK LIKE WE NEED A SUCKING CHEST WOUND! :lol2: thanks ralphdieterbrock! u made my day ;)

As always, JMO.

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I agree that Natson has been underwhelming as a PR/KR. If the Rams feel he's not progressing, I suppose Henderson might be an option for KR (he returned 25 at Memphis), but I don't think you can just throw someone in as the PR (he never returned a punt in college). There, I'd say the next in line is Nsimba Webster, who showed some ability as a PR in preseason.

by R4L
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

I'm with you. Natson is Overkill with Webster and Henderson on the team. I was surprised they kept him. Good post

by dieterbrock
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Only thing disappointing with your post @CanuckRightWinger is the abscence of your signature "needed like a sucking chest wound" comment. Surely it fits in there somewhere.
Lol

Totally agree, never understood the fascination with Gnat-son

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Well holy sheeeeet, have we finally found a thread that can unite the fanbase.

I 100% co-sign this. I thought keeping him was a waste of roster space from the beginning.

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

LOL I just mentioned this in another thread, Natson is meh at best. I would like to see Webster at this point.

by Gareth
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I would much rather have someone dependable just fair catch everything than live with Natson’s constant misjudgments.

Dump him and use the roster spot more wisely.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Hey, this CutJoJoNatson idea is starting to sound unanimous!!! :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Oh wait!!! :?
zn?
zn, are you here?
Paging Dr. Zn!!!

....Beuller????? :P

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’d rather see Webster up and at PR, Henderson at KR (but face it, not many opportunities for returns - which keeps him healthy), then bring up some FAST LBs from the PS and activate some of the usual inactive LBs. so we can see what we have there and possibly help this D out

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Contrarily, JoJo has had a couple of nice returns. Still not enough to justify not looking at other options. Deactivating doesn’t really help. He would need to be traded or cut to open up enough roster flexibility.

• 1 / 3
30 posts Apr 19 2024