82 posts
  • 1 / 9
 by ramsfan1977
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I have to admit I was not buying into the Niners and stupid me bought into the Cleveland Bullshit. I threw good money on the Browns outright last night +188. Loser! With that said this game presents a ton of problems for us Sunday. Jimmy is average and inaccurate. But they can ground and pound and pass rush like crazy. Our 2 issues are Pass Pro and Run stop. We could have our hands full. Seems like this is a must win for us if we want the division. Over reaction on my part?

by PARAM
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsfan1977 wrote:Seems like this is a must win for us if we want the division. Over reaction on my part?

After losing to Seattle and starting 3-2, I'd say every division game here on out is a must win. If we can go 4-1 or 5-0, that's 7-3 or 8-2 not counting the non-division opponents and should be enough. Clearly this year is not going to be like the last two as far as ease of access to the division title.

by snackdaddy
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I would say this is a must win. A win and we're at 4-2 one game behind them in the loss column. And feeling better about things. A loss and things become more difficult just to make the playoffs. I don't know what the odds are for a 3-3 team to make the playoffs, but I'm sure 4-2 is a lot better. Not to mention most times there is a reason teams are 3-3. Most times they're an average team.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I can't find the tweet now, but IIRC it said this weekend will be the first time since the late 1990's that the Rams and 49ers had faced each other with both having winning records.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Must win. Sure it's early so they could still get the division with an L, but let's not go there. "Just win baby."

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I don't know that I'd call it a "must win" this early, but its certainly a key game if the Rams are going to win the division for the third consecutive year.

Interesting schedule note... if the division comes down to week 17, the Rams host the Cardinals, while the 49ers go to Seattle. That could be interesting.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

This is a must win for Wade. We cannot get gashed for 160... Stack the Box and put Weddle on Kettle and take our chances. Or score 45 and win 45-40. LOL

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Last year, we scored 39 and 48 points against them. Has their defense improved significantly since then? Is our offense at a similar level? Guess we'll see on Sunday.

by Will0120
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Remember that the Whiners would use to knock us off our pedestal when we had a good early season start hence the SOSAR?

Well, the table is about to freaking turn! :twisted2:

SOSAW!!! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

AvengerRam wrote:Last year, we scored 39 and 48 points against them. Has their defense improved significantly since then? Is our offense at a similar level? Guess we'll see on Sunday.

For starters, Bosa is a one man wrecking crew. Don't remember him on the field much last year. ;) Oh and that QB who digs fake extremely well endowed women.

• 1 / 9
82 posts Apr 19 2024