64 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Two years ago, the Rams' defense was shredded by the Eagles in a 43-35 loss. A week later, the Rams went to Seattle and blew out the Seahawks 42-7.

I'd be okay with something like that on Thursday! 8-)

by ramsman34
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8525  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

AvengerRam wrote:Two years ago, the Rams' defense was shredded by the Eagles in a 43-35 loss. A week later, the Rams went to Seattle and blew out the Seahawks 42-7.

I'd be okay with something like that on Thursday! 8-)

I want that BADDDDDDDD Avenger!

by RedAlice
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Thank you Elvis!

Just finished TwitchCon and catching up.

I’d like to add in at least one opposing fan board, since it is the Hawks.

Please notice that RFU is first on their list of other fan boards. :D

This Week’s Enemy Fan Forums
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156795

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QTFOS: Hag's pre-game Edition.

This is huge. If we wanna be in the discussion for the playoffs this season, this is one of the games we need to win. We need to piss off the Rams and declare... "uh, yeah. We're taking over the NFC West again". Buh Bye.... Hell, the stupid Bucs beat 'em. We are definitely better than the Bucs... Right?

Looking around the league right now, the argument can be made that nobody has really set themselves apart, teams beating teams other teams built all over.

We need to get what we can while we can before things stabilize.

The Hawks need this win to at least split with the Lambs this season . They also need this win to show they can take care of business against a good team . The Lambs will show up trying to prove that the Bucs game was a fluke

I see our pass rush setting the tone early and often. Clowney has improved the hawks pass rush already. With Ziggy opposite, I think others like Jefferson and Green, Ford and Jackson can all get into the mix. I don’t think it will be a blow out but Hawks will win comfortably.

So far this year we have won three games, two of them just barely and all three against teams in the bottom quarter of current power rankings. I would soooo love to be wrong (and I've been wrong half the time so far this year) but I'm afraid we're gonna get spanked.

Wasn't sure about this game, after seeing Rams play, they just dont look the same as before. Wilson going to get another big game 300yrd 3td.

29 - 3
same game az that Niners one in 13. Taking the top spot early in the season with a statement

I think the Rams are a better team than they'll be Thursday night though. Getting beat in prime time by us could kick them up a notch, be a LOT tougher game on their turf next time.

This just feels like a major statement game. And not only do we know how incredible the Hawks have been in prime time under Pete, but this team has a lot to prove. Especially to themselves, and they're probably sick of hearing about the Rams and how great they are blah blah.

Lots of things shaky right now with the hawks, but being primetime I have a feeling we will look like worldbeaters. Hopefully the coaches dont stifle our talent.

Ken puts the Ram's in a strangle hold and doesn't lighten up. DENIED almost all game. Baby Buick grinds out another 100 yard game. Offense has a good day.
The Mighty Seahawks 23
Lambs 9

Sean McVays - 35
Seahawks - 24

I really think the Hawks are gonna hang 35 on the Rams and pressure Goff all day.

I wanna say big bounce back game for the Rams, but I'm not sure they can pull that off on a short week.

Divisional game, prime time, home crowd, the 12's, Paul Allen ceremony....

Too much awesome to foresee them lose.

But... I think that they will.

Do any of you look at stats? We played then to the wire both games last year and they were much much better on the o line ... They are much worse this year and Gurley isn't the same back... We win this one

We are going to spank them in our house. No question; they are in disarray, our defense is coming on and we will take advantage of this.

A lot of baseless homer-ism goin' on up there.

GO RAMS !!!!

by ramsfan1977
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Prisco reveals his NFL picks for Week 5

Los Angeles Rams (+1.5) at Seattle Seahawks
The Rams just haven't looked the same on offense this season. But I think this is the game they get it going. They will feed Todd Gurley early to get the running game on track and get the play-action going. The Rams defense was terrible last week, but it will bounce back here against Russell Wilson.

Pick: Rams 27, Seahawks 23

• 1 / 7
64 posts Apr 19 2024