428 posts
  • 1 / 43
 by norcalramfan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   321  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Breaking the huddle with 6 seconds on the play clock on 4th down is horrible coaching

by BobCarl
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:Fucking disaster. .
I put the blame on the O-Line blocking today. Goff has been harassed all day, he has had to rush throws when he needed just a 1/10 of a second more.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

goff's not looking like 2018 but neither are a lot of things, sadly, except for the defense which appears to be headed back to middle of the pack in offensive points allowed.

can someone please explain mcvay's pass to run ratio lately? his play-calling, i mean good fucking grief.

by moklerman
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:There’s shared blame.

But Goff’s a problem.
Goff + awful = Gawful

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Goff + awful = Gawful

i like it!

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

When is he going to learn to deal with pressure better. He’s been to the biggest games and this is year 4 for him now. This is a problem man. And now he’s missing open receivers and throws. Obvious regression from him.

by norcalramfan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   321  
Starter

I wonder if Goff's play (read horrible) is a result of three different QB coaches the last three years.

by /zn/
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Goff has been inconsistent for a while but having him behind a struggling OL compounds it.

As for missing wide open receivers on a couple of plays, he has always done that. In good games, in wins, regularly. It's a thing he just does and it goes way back. Hopefully it will diminish in time but it was there when he was playing his best too. People just notice it after losses.

I think he has the right mentality and character and intangibles as a player to work this stuff out and emerge from this. He has his whole career, coming back from down games or even down years better. I think it's in his DNA. And much more than last year, mixed in with the inconsistent moments are a lot of great ones too---that wasn't as much the case in the "off" games last year (Det, Chi, NE).

I think he evens out and becomes the consistent qb he has been before.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:As for missing wide open receivers on a couple of plays, he has always done that. In good games, in wins, regularly. It's a thing he just does and it goes way back.

utter nonsense.

• 1 / 43
428 posts Apr 16 2024