80 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by max
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Well apparently he thinks a bag of dicks is dumber than a rock, so there's that

You’d know better than me. You sound like a dick connoisseur.

by Elvis
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

max wrote:You’d know better than me. You sound like a dick connoisseur.

Well i tried.

7 days for max.

He's not the only variable in this equation but he's a big one...

by max
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Yet here you are pimping his work on Twitter (without attribution i might add):

It's time for everyone to let this one go and move on to the next thing, and i'm sure there will be a next thing...

His work? Isn’t it obvious mayfield hasn’t beaten any good teams?

Give me a break. This is board has gotten totally out of control.

I’m gone. See ya.

by AvengerRam
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Well apparently he thinks a bag of dicks is dumber than a rock, so there's that

bod.png

by actionjack
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Gareth wrote:This is a good example of expectations being out of control. The Rams were three point favorites and won by a touchdown. Not sure why anyone expected domination. They were playing a decent team on the road before a very geeked up crowd on a Sunday night.

But yes - the offense can play better.

I think it comes from the fact the Rams have struggled offensively in each of the first three games in the first half. Against the Browns we only managed 3 points and the Browns were missing their starting DB's.

Also the Rams haven't looked "right" offensively since the Dallas playoff game last year and were particularly bad in the Super Bowl.

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I believe it was Confucius who said, "Never argue with anyone less intelligent or more angry that yourself because an observer won't be able to tell the difference".
aeneas1 wrote:it's funny, i used to think you just didn't really understand football, but it's become perfectly clear to me that you're just stupid, as in dumb as a rock stupid.

max wrote:Thanks, that’s more than I can say for you. It’s always been obvious to me that you’re dumber than a bag of dicks.
Run along and cut and paste one of your 3rd grade fantasy tables.

My observation is that Confucius was right.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

i think confu baby might have done a better job with the timeline?

by Gareth
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

actionjack wrote:I think it comes from the fact the Rams have struggled offensively in each of the first three games in the first half. Against the Browns we only managed 3 points and the Browns were missing their starting DB's.

Also the Rams haven't looked "right" offensively since the Dallas playoff game last year and were particularly bad in the Super Bowl.

Agreed.

But on the other hand, other than the Super Bowl, which they lost to a dynasty team in the fourth quarter, they’ve come out on the winning end of all those games. And although they’ve struggled in the first half offensively in every game so far this year, they improved drastically in the second half each time. That says something positive about McVay’s ability to make in game adjustments - no?

by Hacksaw
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:i think confu baby might have done a better job with the timeline?

confu baby? timeline?

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:confu baby? timeline?

confucius, confu baby to me, we used to be pals back in bc, timeline, your quotes, didn't really paint an accurate picture of the progression, how it got to that point, something i think conu baby might have weighed in on a bit more, just sayin'. :D

• 7 / 8
80 posts Apr 19 2024