16 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by R4L
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Here's my list:

1985 Monday night against the Niners for the division. Ron Brown went into light speed on that KR.

1989 Flipper tunnel TD.

1979 Dallas PO game.

1983 wild card win @Dallas.

1984 Oilers game when Dickerson broke OJ record.

To name a few

by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

R4L wrote:Here's my list:

1985 Monday night against the Niners for the division. Ron Brown went into light speed on that KR.

1989 Flipper tunnel TD.

1979 Dallas PO game.

1983 wild card win @Dallas.

1984 Oilers game when Dickerson broke OJ record.

To name a few

That's a good list.

I was at the Dickerson game in '84, saved the ticket but i haven't seen it in a long time so not really sure if i still have it...

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

1980 Monday night football, Rams destroyed the Cowboys 38-14. Billy Waddy was a beast. I remember it vividly because, 1 I hated the Cowboys, and 2 it was snowing pretty hard that night and normally I’d be in bed by the end of 1st Q but was able to stay up for the whole game when we got the call that school was cancelled

by /zn/
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

It's just A favorite game, but in 99 the Rams gave an idea of who they were on the great opening drive against Atlanta. That was game 2. They went 90 yards in just under 10 minutes and looked unstoppable. In other words, The Drive. That moment they showed they were no longer the team that struggled to score, the way they had been. They were something very different from that.

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Hard to pick a favorite. But that 99 whiners game was sweet. I also remember when we lost our kicker against the Falcons during the GSOT era. In FG range on 4th down before the half and had to go for it with no kicker. Ended up scoring a TD. Went for two every time after a TD also. Ended up scoring 46. Probably at least 8 more points because we didn't have a kicker the rest of the game.

So many good games. That playoff game with the Vikings was memorable. We still weren't sure if we were for real. The Vikes took the opening kick, drove down the field and kicked a FG for an early 3-0 lead. Our first play from scrimmage was the long TD to Bruce splitting the defenders. That set the stage for a huge game.

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Just about every game where the Rams beat, the 49ers, Saint's, Patriots, Vikings or Cowboys.

• 2 / 2
16 posts Apr 17 2024