387 posts
  • 7 / 39
 by St. Loser Fan
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10517  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:I heard rumor that they are / were negotiating with Oakland to play more games there just in case...

Are the Stones playing SoFi?

Didnt the Stones play LA last fall? The 2020 dates are cities that didn’t get shows in 2019.

Edit: Supposedly the Foo Fighters will do a stadium tour this summer, maybe with the Red Hot Chili Peppers as a co headliner. If that gets announced and there’s no Allegiant Stadium date: then you know something is up.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Construction going on in Nevada:

That just doesn't look right. Just like Indianapolis Colts still seems odd to me.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

'Bugsy' Segal would be proud

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Cue SoFi..

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

For those that don’t go into the Coronavirus thread.

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I didn't realize the Raiders are going to play on grass. Seems weird. I know it's not football correct but i think one of the advantages of playing in a dome is you get to play on turf...

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I didn't realize the Raiders are going to play on grass. Seems weird. I know it's not football correct but i think one of the advantages of playing in a dome is you get to play on turf..

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/29/nfl-s ... s-rankings

1. Arizona Cardinals: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Ariz.

You’ll hear very little argument about who holds the top spot for the best field in the NFL. Sure, Arizona has plenty of sunshine and can grow a healthy amount of Tifway 419 Bermuda grass, but more importantly, the Cardinals have the pleasure of rolling the field outside the stadium. The entire playing surface is retractable, in one giant tray, allowing the turf to grow and get maintained outside the stadium, coming inside only for NFL football games. And with a groundskeeping staff doing a stellar job with the turf, Arizona earns the top spot.

• 7 / 39
387 posts Apr 25 2024