5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8524  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

So, my GF and I are from LA. I have been in Seattle :evil2: for almost 2 years now. She is 8 months pregnant and going to school in SF to get her doctorate. (It gets crazier folks). I gave up my season tix when I moved, but travel to LA, and now SF, almost every weekend - soon to be every weekend when our daughter Mia is born. Relax, the long distance thing is a two-year plan and yes will be difficult, it is for the long term stability for our family. Then it’s back to LA!!!

I am heading to SF Friday - then we are both heading to LA Friday night.

We were supposed to get her car in LA and drive back to SF all day Sunday as I was supposed to work Monday.

My boss, also my younger brother, is mega cool and has given me Monday off. So, I am changing my flight out of SF from Sunday night to Monday night.

Now the help part: I REALLY want to take my girl on a Rams Game “DateDay” this Sunday. If anyone here is looking to sell their tix ‘cause they can’t make the game, please DM me. I know I can go to stubhub etc. Just thought it would be a nice touch to keep this in the Ramily, As I am soon to be a dad for the first time and family is on my mind all the time

Much love for any help here!!!

by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8524  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Gonna be great to have you back in L.A.

Thanks brother!!

OMG, tried to get on stub hub and it's almost $500 for club level. Not sure I want end zone as my lady has only been to 1 game and we were 2nd row, 50 yd line, lol. I want her to see the full field so I can continue to educate her on the game. Yet and still, I might be reaching out to pink survivor anyway

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Congrats on your expanding family M. A lot of good stuff has been happening in your life since we last met.

It's great that Mia will get to hear the game through mom's belly. When she gets older the sounds of a live Rams game might even give her a subconscious warm and fuzzy. And why do I just know she will be attending quite a few with you.

Go Mia !
Go Rams !

And good luck finding tix..

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Wish I could come and meet up with all of you, that would be fun.

But, still in Texas.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 19 2024