5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

The Rams have played the Saints 4 times since 2016, winning two and losing two.

Its interesting to see how Goff and Gurley have fared in these games (per game averages):

Goff: 25/39 (64.1%), 314 yards, 2.25 TDs, 1.0 INTs, Passer Rating: 98.8

Gurley: 12 carries, 51 yards, 4.25 ypc, 0.5 TDs

So, its fair to say that the Rams have had a lot more success passing against the Saints than they have had running the ball.

My expectation is that the Rams will come out throwing on Sunday. However, I also think that McVay will try to avoid having the game become a track meet and will try to use the run extensively if the Rams can get out to a lead.

If you're looking for this to be Gurley's breakout 125+ yard rushing game, though, you may be disappointed.

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I'll be disappointed if this becomes a Kamara 125+ yd rushing game. We have to stop them and the rest will work out.

by PARAM
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

If Goff and Gurley continue with good play vs the Saints I like our chances. Hell maybe Malcolm Brown makes another great sideline move? I really want to see our DL/front 7 pressure #9......sack him; get their hands up; deflect a few passes.

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yes. Our front 7 needs to crank it up a bit more. Every game is different. That will be fun to watch.

Rams really need this game to put an end to it properly.

by max
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

This game is simple in my eyes. If Goff plays like he has against the Saints under McVay in the past, we win this game.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 25 2024