124 posts
  • 9 / 13
 by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

All I want is to see is our line play dominant . The rest will work itself out.....

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Most of the saints fans messages you guys posted actually have decent insight about our team. I’m a little surprised. When they are not crying they can be a knowledgeable fanbase. One of their fans even noticed how our special teams hasn’t been as clutch as it has been for years.

I don’t know about this game. It might have come too soon in the season for us. If we clean up a lot of our mistakes from week 1 we will win. Most of all we need Jared to play much much better if we are to have a chance.

That Alvin Kamara singlehandedly changes the game for the saints on Monday. Texans had the momentum and the lead and Brees was muffled. Nobody on the saints could do anything and then Kamara just stood up and took over the game. Amazing player.

I wish I was home in LA so I could come and attend the game and tail gate with you guys. Missing LA really badly on game days.

by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

todd seems psyched, he recently posted this to his instagram account:

firefox_2019-09-15_03-28-05.jpg

by max
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

The only thing I fear is Saints fans embarrassing us on national TV.

We’re gonna find out what kind of fan base we have in LA today.

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

max wrote:The only thing I fear is Saints fans embarrassing us on national TV.

That can be an issue for some games. But I don't think the Saints fans travel as well as some other teams. There doesn't seem to be as many Saints transplants as other teams too.

by Elvis
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

max wrote:The only thing I fear is Saints fans embarrassing us on national TV.

We're really not.

The opposing team has had a substantial presence at every game at the Coliseum since the Rams came back, can't imagine today will be any different.

Let's say they're 1/4 of the crowd, on big plays, if they're screaming, you're gonna here them, you can pretty much bank on it...

by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

This game should be epic. But, it is early and both teams showed rust/inconsistency last week. It would be great to somehow get this win as it will matter come playoff seeding time. I for one have no idea what to expect. Could be close, sloppy, really precise, a blow out on either side. So early in the season that it’s hard to get a bead.

by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago

I agree with Elvis. At games I have attended and watched on TV, every home game has a significant visitor fan presence - perhaps more so than any other stadium/city.

by ramsman34
4 years 7 months ago

Elvis wrote:

Just another reason why having the new stadium with field turf will deliver more consistent conditions. A bad track today benefits neither team really; actually it is a detriment to both.

• 9 / 13
124 posts Apr 18 2024