124 posts
  • 7 / 13
 by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Of course, if the Rams go up, say... 42-7 and, in the 4th Quarter, NRC blows up a receiver before the ball arrives and draws a flag, it would be kind of fun to say, "okay, now we're even!" :lol2:

What would even be better is if on the final play, the Rams throw an incomplete pass but challenges it and the Saints get called for PI in the endzone upon review. Then Gurley runs it in from the one for the win. Now that would the irony of all ironies. :lol2:

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its nice for you guys to be close enough for that. Really makes a nice game day experience. My pregame normally consists of watching the early games waiting for the Rams on the later game.

This time its 9 holes of golf early. I usually do 18 but I want to get back home in time for a shower. I'm heading over to a Rams friends house. He's got a nice setup. If its not too hot we watch the game on his patio. Otherwise we take it inside. A 49er fan will be there too.

Should be a fun day. Especially if the Rams kick butt. Us long distance fans need you guys to do your part in the stadium. Give em hell! 8-)

by SpeedRacer
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I'm curious about Brees and the long throws. Seems like the stats continue to trend to his arm weakening. (Someone can look that up for me. Ha. And thanks.) Even the long completion to Ginn in the playoffs was short of the target and only Joyner's horrendous play allowed the catch.

Not to say he isn't still a master and can work around that, but defenses will smell a weakness.

GO Rams!

by SWAdude
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

What a fun blast from the past.

Flew Mike Lansford and Johnnie Johnson from XXX to LAX not long after that.

Total asshats.

But LOVE the flashback.

And to add........

I bet they are more humble now.

I am.

• 7 / 13
124 posts Apr 20 2024