29 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Further to aeneas1's OP....

if we all thought exactly the same way, what a boring world it would be! :idea2:

So in general, I say, "VIVE LES DIFFERENCES!!" 8-) ...and let the high-spirited Ram opinions fly. No harm, no foul. :idea2:

Where I draw the line is here:
passionate debate about a Rams issue between two opposing guys is fine.
BUT,
where one of the guys "starts playing Dr. Phil" questioning the other's head, heart, lifestyle, education level, motivation, etc etc etc....then it is time for the Mods (and IMO we have mature & smart mods here at RFU :idea2: ) to shut it down. Nobody needs to suffer personal insults just because he strongly feels a certain way about a Ram issue IMO.

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

For the most part this forum is self moderated. Once in a while Elvis has to step in. Probably the one thing he doesn't like as a forum moderator/owner. I know I wouldn't like it. People tend to think if someone doesn't agree that person is the idiot. Chances are, we're all idiots at some point.

by TomSlick
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Red padlocks...throw in some chains and handcuffs and you got one whale of a Friday night brewing...

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

To: snackdaddy
Subject: Your Red Padlock Post Above

Dear Sir:

Kudos to you for your well-written, comprehensive (yet comprehensible! 8-) ) post where you accurately pinpoint the problem that Elvis faces, but fortunately not that often.
ie. that essentially all of us RFUers are idiots at one time or another. :shock2:
Well done! ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

Signed,

The Idiot From North Of The Border

by R4L
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Yeah it's weird seeing the padlock. Kind of reminds me of RRF back in the day.

IMO, it's 2 or 3 guys that ruin it for the rest of us. The constant posting of the same things over and over gets agravating and you have to look through 19 pages for an intelligent post.

I've been a Rams fan for 40 years so when others tell me what I should think I have a problem with that.

So to Elvis and Hacksaw, my apologies for pilling on from time to time. This is a great forum. Thanks for having me.

by R4L
4 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:I used to tell people at work I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong. 8-)

Lol. Like in Scarface "I always tell the truth, even when I lie". :lol2:

by TomSlick
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

R4L wrote:Yeah it's weird seeing the padlock. Kind of reminds me of RRF back in the day.

So to Elvis and Hacksaw, my apologies for pilling on from time to time. This is a great forum. Thanks for having me.

Let's see if we can bring the hammer down one more time...

@Elvis
RFU looks like skid row
@Hacksaw
has psoriasis

Now we wait...

by R4L
4 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

TomSlick wrote:Let's see if we can bring the hammer down one more time...

@Elvis
RFU looks like skid row
@Hacksaw
has psoriasis

Now we wait...

:lol2:

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I've always felt that when posting it would be like talking to my friends in a bar, and playful jabs would be common place. It is fun to debate, argue and what not, and in person when calling someone a jack ass, moron etc can clearly be seen as such. Bust balls? Get under skin in the name of fun? Totally my intent.
If perceived otherwise, not my intent at all
Go Rams

by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

forum member 1: the super bowl is fixed, everyone knows it.
forum poster 2: nonsense.

personal?

forum member 1: the super bowl is fixed, everyone knows it.
forum poster 2: while i appreciate and respect your your opinion, i find it hard to agree with your post.

better?

• 2 / 3
29 posts Apr 18 2024