203 posts
  • 4 / 21
 by moklerman
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
Scapegoat? No Gordon most of the year, o-line injured all over the place, TE Henry hurt...wasn't it just recently that Whisenhunt was lauded for getting Rivers back to being an efficient, productive QB?

Lynn was a very uninspired choice by the Chargers as HC IMO and now he's offering up sacrifices.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

If Freddie Kitchens makes it past Black Monday, it will be further proof of the Browns dysfunction.

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:So Washington fired Gruden because he didn’t want to play Haskins and now Callahan won’t play him either....

He probably wants to be fired so he can collect his unemployment till next year. 8-)

by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:BTW, Callahan will be available next year...

That’s true. And I’m thinking the Raiders have that spot covered with Cable. Boy would Callahan fit in nicely

by dieterbrock
4 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

So who gets fired next?
Seems like a 2 dog race between Gase and Kitchens.
I honestly don't know how you let Gase back in the building after that horrible performance

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Looks like we may have a dog fight for the next spot, as in who gets the axe next.
Of course, it may just be a Black Monday purge, but I could see a couple of these guys let go possibly even this week
Doug Marrone? No doubt toastier than toast... Fire him so they can get some attendance for last home game?
Pat Shurmer? Well, Eli starts tonight. I think the players will be fired up to get Eli one last win. They wont win, but could show the heart that's missing, and emphasize how bad that situation was botched
Jason Garrett? Well, if the Rams were to take them to the woodshed, I could totally see it. And why not? Let an interim guy either motivate or not, still in drivers seat for playoffs

by rather
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

If Garrett wasn't fired after Thanksgiving then he will survive the season and be a Black Monday. It's to the Rams advantage that Jones has decided to defer player accountability until then

• 4 / 21
203 posts Apr 19 2024