105 posts
  • 7 / 11
 by Neil039
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Sign of the apocalypse...made 3 correct picks this week!

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Tough week for the group, LARAMSFAN66 wins the week with 3.5 and Neil comes in 2nd with 3. I continue to suck by pushing one game and getting 4 wrong. Gareth and 66 are tied for first place with 82 each and JeffSquad is right there with 80.

2 weeks to go.

I'm not exactly sure how the deadline is gonna work this week but i believe you can still pick up until Sunday morning.

If you want to pick the Saturday games, you have to make your picks before they kick off.

If you care about this stuff, make your picks early to be safe.

Here's the overall standing with 2 weeks to go:

RFUPick5StandingsWeek15.jpg

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
Administrator

One week to go and it's tight at the top. This week Harold Jackson pulled off the perfect 5/5 with 3 of us hitting 4/5 including me a personal best in an otherwise miserable year of picking...

RFUPick5Week16.jpg

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
Administrator

Here's the overall with one week to go. Two ways to look at it: Officially we're looking at total points but since some players missed a week or two along the way you can also look at their percentage to see how well they've picked...

RFUPick5OverallWeek16.jpg

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
Administrator

What an amazing first year of a few random internet posters picking games for no money.

Week 17 was tough, nobody did better than 3 games but i did tie for first place (brought you all down to my level):

RFUPick5Week17.jpg

And we have a winner: LARAMSFAN66 with 94 points. Congratulations!

2nd place is a tie between gareth and jeffsquad with 90 points.

If you go by percentage since some of us missed a week or 2 along the way, our most accurate picker was Gareth with 56.26% but our champ 66 came in 2nd with 55.3% and we go by points. 66 is our unequivocal winner...

RFUPick5Final2019.jpg

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
Administrator

LARAMSFAN66 wrote:CONGRATS to LARAMSFAN66 for the 1st perfect week (10 points) of the year!!!!

Congrats on winning our first season and enjoy your shiny new badge...

by Elvis
3 years 7 months ago
Administrator

By popular demand, we're back for another year. If you were in last year, you're still in this year, just go make your picks.

As a referesher, pick any 5 games against the spread. We only do Sunday and Monday games so don't worry about Thursday but you can't make your picks after the first Sunday game kicks off. Get your picks in before the first game kicks off Sunday morning.

Here are instructions for joining (from the OP of this thread)

You are being invited to join 'RFU - Pick 5'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/0/68269/InMcVayWeTrust

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.

4. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
For the Pool ID # type: 68269
For the Pool Password type: InMcVayWeTrust

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.

• 7 / 11
105 posts Apr 18 2024