31 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by 69RamFan
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3171  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I read/heard not everybody is gonna make the trip to Hawaii, i'm looking forward to hearing about that.

I'm also interested in who's going to replace Myles as team insider...

Stu Jackson,,,,
He has already taken over...

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

69RamFan wrote:Stu Jackson,,,,
He has already taken over...

I saw the Rams hired him but it wasn't clear to me he was getting Myles' gig. They have him listed as a seasonal staff writer...

by 69RamFan
4 years 8 months ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I saw the Rams hired him but it wasn't clear to me he was getting Myles' gig. They have him listed as a seasonal staff writer...

I saw it on twitter,
Don't remember who's twitter it was,,
But it did say he was taking over Myles gig...

by max
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:McVay talking up Mike Thomas, either he's making the team or they're trying to trade him...

According to Vinny he’s making the team

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

max wrote:According to Vinny he’s making the team

I think he is too. Rams like him a lot, especially on special teams.

Based on reps i'd think Kelly was ahead of Davis but maybe not. I also noticed Kelly making a play on special teams against the Raiders but i think Davis was out so might not be telling us anything.

Vinny's good but he didn't think much of our "the rams need a camp leg for preseason" theory and then they went out and signed one...

by dieterbrock
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:When was this Vinny take? Recently, a while ago?

Vinny taking a stab at the final 53 is hardly a proclamation of anyone "making the team"

Vinny says the competition is just starting to heat up, of course it is, but he can easily update this 53 after the next game....

by 69RamFan
4 years 8 months ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I think he is too. Rams like him a lot, especially on special teams.

Based on reps i'd think Kelly was ahead of Davis but maybe not. I also noticed Kelly making a play on special teams against the Raiders but i think Davis was out so might not be telling us anything.

Vinny's good but he didn't think much of our "the rams need a camp leg for preseason" theory and then they went out and signed one...

From what I saw in camp and tape, Thomas is having a outstanding camp,
Plus he was always Bones favorite for ST

I wanted him back but my fear was he only has one yr left then he become a FA

Also my favorite was Davis but he seems to be injured prone. So I thought Kelly has the inside track

VinnyB is pretty good with personnel movement and getting the inside info before any other local insider

As I stated in my prior prediction before camp started, I liked Thomas over Hodges and Davis over Kelly

by 69RamFan
4 years 8 months ago
Superstar

69RamFan wrote:From what I saw in camp and tape, Thomas is having a outstanding camp,
Plus he was always Bones favorite for ST

I wanted him back but my fear was he only has one yr left then he become a FA

Also my favorite was Davis but he seems to be injured prone. So I thought Kelly has the inside track

VinnyB is pretty good with personnel movement and getting the inside info before any other local insider

As I stated in my prior prediction before camp started, I liked Thomas over Hodges and Davis over Kelly

I just realized, I didn't put up my roster prediction on this site.. it was my other site... :D :D :D

• 3 / 4
31 posts Apr 18 2024