38 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

as of thursday night 12 preseason games are in the books - the projected starting qbs for the 24 teams that played in those 12 games combined 62 pass attempts, or 2.6 attempts per projected starter, yeah baby!

projected starting qb pass attempts through thursday night:

VirtualBox_2019-08-09_00-59-06.png

by moklerman
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
The NFL didn't include this in the highlights of the game. Wouldn't want to show a big hit to football fans.

by Gareth
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Yup - 80 yard field. Gotta love pre-season.

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

And while we're at it, and i know nobody cares, but why is Fox showing the Jags/Dolphins? That's the game that gets the worst announcing crew in the regular season, compound that with preseason and what the hell are they thinking?

by Gareth
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:And while we're at it, and i know nobody cares, but why is Fox showing the Jags/Dolphins? That's the game that gets the worst announcing crew in the regular season, compound that with preseason and what the hell are they thinking?

I’m not positive but I think I heard somewhere that each year the network that has the Super Bowl does a practice run at that venue during the preseason. I think this is it.

by PARAM
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Fans have been complaining about preseason for years. And nothing has been done. Maybe once McVay's approach becomes the NFL norm, they'll label it "The Stars of Tomorrow series" and add 2 more money making preseason games!! 8-)

• 2 / 4
38 posts Apr 25 2024