242 posts
  • 20 / 25
 by Will0120
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

RedAlice wrote:Considering we are the two, it was a very helpful week.

I wouldn't count myself in just now... I am dead scared of Tom Brady absolutely destroying the Jets on prime time... :shock2:

by Neil039
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Thanks rain in Washington, Mahomes flimsy knee, and all my pathetic guys outside of Dalvin Cook.

by Indrid Cold
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

I was hoping to tie the RFU record for longest winning streak. Instead got my ass kicked by 50 points. Nicely done @Flash.

by aeneas1
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

as long as we're handing out kudos, congrats to the 0-6 @Rams the Legends live on who kicked my 5-1 ass, geesh i didn't think it was possible to score as few points as i did this past weekend, ha ha, and i didn't know a qb could score as many as rtllo's qb, rodgers, hell his qb alone almost outscored my entire team!

by Elvis
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

And A1 has NE's defense. Seriously, how high will they be drafted next year?

@The Professor getting Barkely back and righting the ship...

by RedAlice
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

NE défense had 25, Rams défense had 21.

I was laughed at for drafting Rams D too early, and I do not regret it at all.

by AvengerRam
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Well... just when I thought the defending Champs were in for a "first to worst" season, I go on a 3 game winning streak!

Still some issue with my roster, but my guys are scrappy!

by Rams the Legends live on
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:as long as we're handing out kudos, congrats to the 0-6 @Rams the Legends live on who kicked my 5-1 ass, geesh i didn't think it was possible to score as few points as i did this past weekend, ha ha, and i didn't know a qb could score as many as rtllo's qb, rodgers, hell his qb alone almost outscored my entire team!

Thanks for the graciousness bro. Yeah this Matt Millen managed team I have so put together got way lucky is all. So thanks for the gracious congrats bro. Also glad you are doing so good just your second year in. Will keep ya hooked so 20 plus years down the road when your team is total garbage you say well maybe next year.....LOL

Yeah I have been playing now since 93, back then we had to wait till USA Today came out and get all the official stats and tabulate them with a pencil and piece of paper. Usually by Wednesday ya knew if ya won depending how late the game on Monday night went as if it went over the time the paper went to press for the Tuesday edition ya had to wait to Thursday to know who won or lost in the league.....LOL

Anyway so glad you are doing good my friend and hope ya continue to, so it keeps ya hooked. I have always found you a quality person to be around and you add life with your presence. So thanks bro appreciate your graciousness.

by Will0120
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Elvis wrote:And A1 has NE's defense. Seriously, how high will they be drafted next year?

@The Professor getting Barkely back and righting the ship...

No kidding for NE's DEF. They have scored 152 points this season so far!!! That's gotta be a freaking record. It's probably higher than any DEF has scored in the ENTIRE season in our league. Good thing they aren't gonna play such a f'ing cupcake schedule soon-ish...

Guess the total score of the next best DEF? 85 points for the Whiners...

• 20 / 25
242 posts Apr 16 2024