242 posts
  • 13 / 25
 by Will0120
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Indrid Cold wrote:He stated EVERYONE is a FA. In other words, there are no weekly waivers. Everyone not on a roster is a FA (like the NFL) capable of being added to your roster at anytime during the week...even while games on going on as there's no game time lock, either, for the FA pool. It's total first come, first serve 7 days a week. Somewhat unusual, but not hard to discern on the league pages.

If a team cuts a player or drops one to pick up a FA, then they hit waivers (like the NFL) for 2 days and that's where claims and order come into play. You'll see a W and date in the Owner column for those players instead of FA.

You explained it perfectly. Thanks :)

by aeneas1
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:If a team cuts a player or drops one to pick up a FA, then they hit waivers (like the NFL) for 2 days and that's where claims and order come into play. You'll see a W and date in the Owner column for those players instead of FA.

i think it works a bit differently if you're the one who cuts a guy, by mistake for example, and then wants to add him back, iirc his availability to you takes longer than if you were another team trying to claim him off waivers, no?

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

You all are typing paragraphs.

It’s pretty simple. Waivers or none.

I thought this was a waiver league. If not, it’s kinda fun. You can grab players while they are playing.

That’s more of a Wild West scenario w experienced players who agree to do that and can lead to some fun bantering.

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:i think it works a bit differently if you're the one who cuts a guy, by mistake for example, and then wants to add him back, iirc his availability to you takes longer than if you were another team trying to claim him off waivers, no?

In a waiver league, it is possible to add and drop a player prior to game time.

It’s also a banned from the league offense.

by CardinalFan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Been the same since I joined. All free agents. May the most active and in the know win the free agent game.

by Neil039
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

There are Free Agents???

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

CardinalFan wrote:Been the same since I joined. All free agents. May the most active and in the know win the free agent game.

Hardman!!!!

:D

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

I have 6 games riding on a dumbass Browns RB.

This is one.

No opponent has any players left and I only have Chubb.
Attachments
71CD54CB-C224-4E4E-A9E0-4B56893709B7.jpeg

by AvengerRam
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I seem to be working on a "first to worst" campaign.

• 13 / 25
242 posts Apr 18 2024