United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I wanna thank @Elvis for propelling my FF team into a legit .500 club lol

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Well thanks to a little luck and a timely hammy issue for Tyreek Hill last night, i pulled out a win.

I'm headed out of town till after Thanksgiving, probably won't have much internet access so while i'm gone my team will be celebrity guest managed by @kayfabe

I expect to be in first place when i get back...

by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I’m unsure what to do with my fantasy team for tonight’s game.

I’ve already beat Altitude as all his players are done and I still have 3 positions - Kupp, Z and a defense.

I’m tempted to pull the defense just in case they get negative points and then I lose. I have both the Rams and Ravens defense.

But, I’m in 9th place and only 6 make the playoffs. This win moves me to 8 I think.

If I win next week and two others lose, which they might looking at the schedule, then I move to 6 and make the playoffs.

However, I am the lowest in points and so won’t beat a tie.

So I need points, which keeping a defense in could give me.

Hmmmmm.
Attachments
E52D1B5A-A42D-4746-A37E-E0FA566213D7.jpeg

by Will0120
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

RedAlice wrote:I’m unsure what to do with my fantasy team for tonight’s game.

I’ve already beat Altitude as all his players are done and I still have 3 positions - Kupp, Z and a defense.

I’m tempted to pull the defense just in case they get negative points and then I lose. I have both the Rams and Ravens defense.

But, I’m in 9th place and only 6 make the playoffs. This win moves me to 8 I think.

If I win next week and two others lose, which they might looking at the schedule, then I move to 6 and make the playoffs.

Hmmmmm.

Looks like it worked out ok for you afterall... :P

by Will0120
4 years 4 months ago
Commissioner

The playoff race is exciting this year. Only 1 spot has been locked up. 5 spots up for grabs still and one game to go!!!

by CardinalFan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

RedAlice wrote:I’m unsure what to do with my fantasy team for tonight’s game.

Hmmmmm.

Check Bolded words I am coming to play the spoiler Red Alice. Lol

I’m doing my own Rams impression super bowl one season and fail to make playoffs next grrrr!

by RedAlice
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Yes, AZ I saw that.

You killed me last time we played.

A girls gotta try tho!!

Also I was recommended to put in Ravens defense. I just couldn’t do it as it felt like I’d be rooting against the Rams.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

@Will0120 giving me a huge chance this weekend by starting darnold over wentz @ dolphins, will it be enough?

by Will0120
4 years 4 months ago
Commissioner

aeneas1 wrote:@Will0120 giving me a huge chance this weekend by starting darnold over wentz @ dolphins, will it be enough?

Should have never trusted f'ing Darnald. And of course the one freaking week I bench Wentz he scores basically the highest he has this whole season. F*ck fantasy football, here goes my playoff spot god damn it... :evil2:

by CardinalFan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

As I bow out of playoff contention by losing faith in Jared Goff. I’ll just say. I’m glad it was you Red Alice. Lol. Here’s to me winning the consolation bracket.

• 22 / 25
242 posts Apr 18 2024