242 posts
  • 6 / 25
 by RedAlice
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:I don't believe we've had any issues surrounding the IR spot in our league yet. I think it's cause Yahoo has default rules in place on who you can/not place into the IR spot depending on the player's official injury status. Takes out the human factor in that case. I have found it really useful since it's rough to have to hold on to a high caliber player that may have been hurt for multiple weeks and taking up valuable bench spots.

Anyone else has a take on the IR spot, feel free to chime in :)

We definitely need one for exactly this reason.

Yahoo has it clearly defined who can go on IR, we don’t get to decide ourselves so there is nothing to argue about when someone uses the slot.

by RedAlice
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

I voted 5 bench in the poll.

I’m a fan of smaller benches as you have to pay more attention.

by Will0120
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Update 8/21: With the majority of the vote towards the 5 bench + 1 IR spot, I will be changing the league settings accordingly.

It is also the time to figure out the all important live draft date/time. I understand the weekend before the kick off Thursday is a long weekend so I will avoid having the live draft on that weekend. I have chosen a few different week nights time slot for people to vote on. I'll leave this open for a week to determine the best time for everyone.

@Flash, we did talk about PPR previously but it was voted down. Let's see if there are other people thinking along the same line and then we can bring it up for a vote again.

by Gareth
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The Monday choice is Labor Day. I would imagine that some people won’t be available. I know it’s not a good night for me.

by Indrid Cold
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

I like non-PPR, but might see what people think of changing RB from 1 pt/15 yards to 1pt/10 yards. That would make it the same as WR (which seems like an easier position to get yards in today's NFL) and result in easier mental math.

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:Yeah, on the east coast the Monday time would be 3pm on Labor Day. I voted Tuesday...during work is better!

Sorry to spoil it for you but 6pm pst is 9pm on the East coast

by RedAlice
4 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

I voted Tuesday, but any of those options are fine with me.

I vote no on PPR.

• 6 / 25
242 posts Apr 19 2024