6 (Current)
25%
 by Will0120
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Good day everyone!

It's that time of the season again! RFU's favorite official (well, we're the only one really...) fantasy football league is back for another season! 8-)

Update 8/15:

It's the annual managers' meeting/voting time! Please feel free to bring up discussions regarding league rules, settings, etc. and we can put them to a vote if necessary.

I'll start off. This was discussed last year and we stayed status quo at the time but I think it warrants another conversation for the sake of league competitiveness.

Bench Roster: 5 vs. 6. We are currently at 6 plus 1 IR spot. I find that results in a lot of the teams stashing players making the FA pool VERY thin. I think it'll help if we reduce the roster down to 5 bench spots plus the 1 IR.

I'll leave the vote open until 8/19 EOD.

Thanks! :)

by moklerman
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4954  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Superstar

Thanks for reminding me and giving me a chance to rejoin but I think it would be better to give my spot to someone who can dedicate time to playing.

by CardinalFan
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   82  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

1st runner up confirm coming back to finish what was started.

by AvengerRam
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2744  
Israel   Longwood, FL
RFU Fantasy Football Champ

I think we should try to limit the smack talk this year. I frankly would like it if you guys refrain from taunting and boasting about which one of you will come in second this year.

by Will0120
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

AvengerRam wrote:I think we should try to limit the smack talk this year. I frankly would like it if you guys refrain from taunting and boasting about which one of you will come in second this year.

Oh only if there was a down vote button on this site like Reddit... Where is @aeneas1 when he is needed the most...? :lol2:

• 1 / 6
52 posts Aug 20 2019