4. Sign him up as a student on nflsundayticket.tv. $100 for the year
5. Success

I do have 2 nephews in college, wonder if I could make that work

by dieterbrock
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

This is incredible. I'm amazed. I'm actually ashamed at how long I gave Direct Tv my money.
They are refusing to let me cancel unless I agree to their disclosure which requires me to pay for service thru October.
I'll miss my Rams but am glad I wont be giving them another dime.

by Neil039
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Now that CBS and ATT are fighting, DTV customers are without CBS.

Might be a good time to call and yell at them.

Seriously, no Dodgers, no NFL Network (ATT and DTV Now) and now no CBS...

Dish lost a bunch recently too.

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

I'm still fighting with Direct TV. Its incredible really.
I cancelled service back in September, and they still haven't credited me for the installments I made on Sunday ticket. I keep getting past due bill, but they refuse to credit back.
The real ball buster is that they push for paperless, but once you cancel the account, you have no access to pull up old bills etc.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
Pro Bowl

I just cut the cord with DTV. I paid monthly for Sunday Ticket. I was in payment 4 of 6. Since they bill a month in advance I do not owe anything. Actually my service ends 12/4. I found a nice IPTV for $15 for one TV and $20 for 2 connections. Yesterday the games were in DTV quality. Truly Amazing. I threw a few extra bucks into my internet speed w/ Xfinity for the 600 speed and the IPTV is only costing $20 compared to my $135 DTV bill.

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Its really crazy how short sighted ATT/Direct TV is. They have the app, they have the contract. They offer the "student" deal. They offer the "apartment wont let me install the dish" deal.
If the mobile Sunday ticket was available a la carte for a reasonable price, they would crush the space.
Its like watching Nextel standing their ground

by ramsfan1977
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Its really crazy how short sighted ATT/Direct TV is. They have the app, they have the contract. They offer the "student" deal. They offer the "apartment wont let me install the dish" deal.
If the mobile Sunday ticket was available a la carte for a reasonable price, they would crush the space.
Its like watching Nextel standing their ground

Rumors after the 2020 season ATT will not renew with NFL. Hearing ATT has already rebranded Direct TV Now (streaming service to ATT TV Now. DTV is losing $1 million a year. Dish network might acquire DTV without the Sunday Ticket.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   10520  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

ramsfan1977 wrote:Rumors after the 2020 season ATT will not renew with NFL. Hearing ATT has already rebranded Direct TV Now (streaming service to ATT TV Now. DTV is losing $1 million a year. Dish network might acquire DTV without the Sunday Ticket.

At least here in St. Louis they’ve almost completely booted the DirecTV equipment out of the ATT stores and are pushing the fiber service. The only thing remaining is a small placard in a back corner.

• 3 / 5
45 posts Apr 25 2024