4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Zen_Ronin
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2044  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I never wish harm on a player, regardless of how badly I hate them or the team they play for, but ESPECIALLY not when they're off the field.

Hope he recovers as best he can and goes on to live a long and happy life. His football career (as a player at least) is over though.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Wow, thats gotta be tough for the poor kid. His career over in the blink of an eye. I hope he can get any help he needs from his team and the NFL.

by BobCarl
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   4306  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I don't know the details of the crash ... but I hope for his sake that wasn't due to irresponsibility on his part ... If he did make a bad choice ( who hasn't?) I can't imagine what a self-guilt feeling he would carry for the rest of his life for ending his NFL career before it really started.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:I don't know the details of the crash ... but I hope for his sake that wasn't due to irresponsibility on his part ... If he did make a bad choice ( who hasn't?) I can't imagine what a self-guilt feeling he would carry for the rest of his life for ending his NFL career before it really started.

I've done some dumb shit in my youth. By the grace of God I'm still here. Coulda easily been different.

• 1 / 1
4 posts Apr 24 2024