54 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Mike Florio will probably express surprise that she’d commit to Sean given the Rams’ reluctance to give him a contract extension.

by snackdaddy
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Mike Florio will probably express surprise that she’d commit to Sean given the Rams’ reluctance to give him a contract extension.

Lol, that does sound like Florio. Of course he has experience in these matters. He's a one collie guy. 8-)

by max
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

I found my wife's reaction interesting. She said something to the effect that in todays society today the value of a wife running things at home allowing their husband to fully engage in being successful is downplayed.

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

"can't wait to cement that 50/50..."

i kid, good for them! i recently came across a vid about the successful hollywood/celebrity marriages that you never hear about because, according the vid, people are only interested in the failed marriages, the dirt (gee, what a surprise)... anyway the list was surprisingly long and impressive, lots of big names that have been hitched for decades, a few even married their high school or college sweetheart and never looked back.

by rather
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

snackdaddy wrote:Lol, that does sound like Florio. Of course he has experience in these matters. He's a one collie guy. 8-)

Florio would say "rumors have Khomyn actually wanting to date Mike Florio." Then stare thirstily at his phone the rest of the evening.

• 1 / 6
54 posts Apr 24 2024