5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I figured, if Athlon and Lindy can make their picks at this point, so can I (after all, most rosters are pretty well set at this point).

So... here is my fearless forecast:
2019 picks.png

by rams74
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1471  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:I figured, if Athlon and Lindy can make their picks at this point, so can I (after all, most rosters are pretty well set at this point).

So... here is my fearless forecast:
2019 picks.png

For starters, anybody on this board who is making season and playoff predictions in June had better have picked the Rams to win it all, or you're just wasting my time.

Since you did that, we're good. If you want to nitpick, though...

1. How in the world are the Eagles going to get to the NFC Championship game without Nick Foles to backup an injured Carson Wentz? I don't get it.

2. I'm not feeling the Colts coming out of the AFC. But heaven help us, anybody but the Patriots, so ok.

3. In fact, I'm going to predict that the Patriots, with a perfectly healthy Tom Brady, finish last in a very weak AFC East.

4. Rams over, um, Chargers I guess.

by AvengerRam
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

rams74 wrote:For starters, anybody on this board who is making season and playoff predictions in June had better have picked the Rams to win it all, or you're just wasting my time.

Since you did that, we're good. If you want to nitpick, though...

1. How in the world are the Eagles going to get to the NFC Championship game without Nick Foles to backup an injured Carson Wentz? I don't get it.

2. I'm not feeling the Colts coming out of the AFC. But heaven help us, anybody but the Patriots, so ok.

3. In fact, I'm going to predict that the Patriots, with a perfectly healthy Tom Brady, finish last in a very weak AFC East.

4. Rams over, um, Chargers I guess.

I think the Colts are a very complete team that can win in a lot of ways. That often translates to playoff success.

I do see the Chargers overtaking the Chiefs, who I think lost a lot this off season.

Cowboys fans probably would be mad at me! 8-)

by Rams43
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   64  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Nice thread topic, and Never too early for predictions, Avenger. Lol.

I like your picks for the most part, but it IS very tricky this early.

For example:

You’re not on the Browns bandwagon just yet? Me neither.

I’m not at all sure that the Chargers beat out the Chiefs for the division crown.

I like the Bears over the Vikings to win the NFC North. Wouldn’t bet the farm, mind you, but still...

I do like the Rams to win it all. They’re the most complete team in football, IMO.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 19 2024